Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble at the Top
09-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Trouble at the Top

Dont spose anyone saw this last night on BBC2 - I only caught it half way through and was mesmerised (with horror) by this common troll llike 60 year old wide boy that had made good with a stall in Romford market. His antics in St Trop and other millionaires paradises with foreign women young enough to be his granddaughter made us want to puke!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Trouble at the Top
Lol - i watched this too ... and i agree, he was foul.

I mean, good luck to the bloke, he has made loads of money - but why do so many ugly rich men, who have little hair, but what they do have they scrap into a ponytail think that lusty 20 somethings are with them because they love them :mellow:

Get a brain man, they want your wallet, not you *raises eyes to the ceiling*.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Trouble at the Top
ooh I'm glad you started this Maria - I was mesmerised too!

What an awfully common man he was! I don't mean to sound like a snob, but really! Just goes to show that money can't buy class ... or dress sense! WTF were those suits in primary colours all about?!?!
A thoroughly horrible man! I wouldn't go to his nightclub (if it ever opens!) for a million .... although I don't think he is trying to attract the fat and forty brigade!!!!

Disgusting man ... how do these people let themselves be shown in such a bad light!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user