Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust Joe Pasquale to get the easiest trial...
01-12-2004, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2004 11:22 AM by paternoster04.)

Of course Joe would end up with the easiest trial- all he had to do was climb down and up a ladder. Sure it was dangling from a copter, but he was strapped in with a harness and he couldn't possibly fall so there was no risk whatsover.

Joe has been boring, but since he has played it safe by not speaking up on any topic that could possibly be controversial, he will sadly probably win.

If everyone in the camp was like Joe, it would be impossible to watch and would put everyone to sleep. You need leaders, but leaders do rub other people the wrong way quite frequently.

Its easy to hang around on the sidelines and just toss in clever quips every now and then. I actually think Joe is quite sneaky and just pretended to be ill so he could stay out of all the arguments and avoid doing or saying anything that would hurt is chances.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Well, until I have hung on a winch line from a helicopter circling the sea and attempted to climb down a ladder with a powerful down blast from the blades pushing me off course, I'll reserve judgement on how easy it was Smile
01-12-2004, 12:08 PM
Same here, the task looked pretty hard to me expecially with the down wind from the helecopter!!! I think Joe did a really good job at it!!! :o)
01-12-2004, 12:37 PM
that seemed quite hard...the only difference is that it was not gross.Credit to him anyway he couldn't have done better and he had a great attitude.
Well done joe.
01-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Natalie was harnessed on but she bleated and moaned the entire time and she had a big, solid trolley to hold on to. She was a real pain in the butt and annoying to watch. Joe's fear was flying so he did well.
01-12-2004, 12:54 PM
I don't think it was easy at all. Don't forget he would be pretty weak, and it takes a lot of strength to haul yourself up those ladders, they'r e hard to climb up and down normally, let alone with all the down draft from the rotors. He did well.
01-12-2004, 01:03 PM
my point anyway.regardless if his trial was easier or not is that he could not have done it better.he was given a job,he did it.
01-12-2004, 01:10 PM
-xena- Wrote:my point anyway.regardless if his trial was easier or not is that he could not have done it better.he was given a job,he did it.
He did the trial fine, thats not my point, I just said it was the easiest one so far since there was no danger or unpleasantness of any sort.

Its funny when you guys like someone, you will come up with all sorts of reasons for why what they did is great, and when youdon't like someone (e.g Sheila, who a few people have decided to hate for some reason) then you belittle their BTT as really easy.

I have no problem with Joe really, I just wanted to see if people would jump out of the woodwork to say Joe's trial was 'really tough' when clearly, it was the easiest, because there was no danger whatsoever, and even if there was a strong downdraft, it still was pretty easy compared to some of Natalie's BTTs.
01-12-2004, 01:13 PM
It was physically hard. The easiest one so far was Sheila's.
01-12-2004, 01:32 PM
paternoster04 Wrote:snip
Joe has been boring, but since he has played it safe by not speaking up on any topic that could possibly be controversial, he will sadly probably win.

If everyone in the camp was like Joe, it would be impossible to watch and would put everyone to sleep. You need leaders, but leaders do rub other people the wrong way quite frequently.snip

That is factually incorrect. Jo has been the only celeb who has attempted to see humour and be funny (this is a show remember, not a campaign in Basra).

He takes it easy, realises that its a game and it wont last long, tries not to be judgemental and is kind to the animals.

A leader is not someone who shouts, its the person who undersatnds human nature better than others and has the ability to get the best from people - now, can you see JSP, Shiela, Sophie, Huggy or Fanny qualify with those credentials?

If you don't like Jo from what you have seen to date, then that says more about you than Jo I am afraid :sad:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Joe Pasquale website squeaky 7 2,092 09-12-2004 10:34 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Joe Pasquale! king of the jungle!! Sammy 106 13,666 07-12-2004 08:28 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Burrell's Trial Scooby 16 3,636 07-12-2004 12:02 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Joe Pasquale Ceridwen 36 5,629 06-12-2004 06:53 PM
Last Post: *Rachel*