Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.F.O's
13-10-2005, 08:28 AM
U.F.O's

There is program on channel 4 this evening at 9pm about UFO's and the evidence they have found etc ...

I cant wait as i love this subject. i dont know if i 'believe' or not as i have never seen anything, but Mr.B has along with his father so i kinda believe them. Also - something weird did happen with me and Mr.B .... but i wont go into it.

So - will anyone else be tuning in ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2005, 08:38 AM
U.F.O's
I am conspiracy theorist when it comes to much of this stuff....I feel many UFO sightings are basically sightings of new secret aircraft trials for defence purposes...

That said I also find it hard to believe that given the immensity of the universe we are the only planet with a life existing....

I do say though that maybe we haven't had confirmed Alien stuff simply because...extreme thought here...we are the most advance species in the galaxy!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
13-10-2005, 08:41 AM
U.F.O's
Unidentified flying objects are just that, but they are not aliens. Just like ghosts etc if we have not seen them with all the cameras around the world then you can be sure they do not exist.

just look at the type of folks who...er...ahem...see them

**I heart Northern Soul**
13-10-2005, 09:36 AM
U.F.O's
I love the subject of UFOs and stuff. I am a firm believer in all that weird out of this world things. Although the thought of a little green man coming down from space and probing me would take me right off the subject :laugh:
13-10-2005, 09:58 AM
U.F.O's
JakeyBoy Wrote:the thought of a man coming down from space and probing me would take me right off the subject :laugh:

Oh i dont know Blush

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-10-2005, 10:16 AM
U.F.O's
Bonsai Wrote:Oh i dont know Blush

:laugh: lol
14-10-2005, 10:26 PM
U.F.O's
This was a good programme. Im convinced that there are no little green men in flying saucers visiting this planet. Its our own experimental aircraft or atmospheric phenomena that is frequently observed.

Whether we are alone in the universe is a different matter - I just dont think "they" will be paying us any visits anytime soon.

As for alien abduction - sorry, I think the people who claim to have been abducted and probed/whatever are deluded.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
15-10-2005, 07:54 AM
U.F.O's
Bonsai Wrote:Also - something weird did happen with me and Mr.B .... but i wont go into it.

Now you've caught our interest I think you'll have to!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
15-10-2005, 08:14 AM
U.F.O's
Yeah! Tell us Bonsai. I'm all ears!...
15-10-2005, 09:22 AM
U.F.O's
Yeah Bonnie, you're being really unfair you know. :mad2:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."