Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK MSN Launch New Look
13-09-2006, 10:43 PM
UK MSN Launch New Look

MSN have just launched their new look site. It incorporates a few new features such as personalisation, but as far as I can see it's nothing that I've not seen elsewhere. I seem to recall reading that some exec at MSN once said that they were going to kill Google. I don't think there are quite there yet. There are a number of people saying that MSN search is growing in popularity. So what do you think? Do you like the new look MSN or will you still continue to use Google? http://uk.msn.com/

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2006, 09:03 AM
UK MSN Launch New Look
I much prefer Google which is set as my home page, I've always found msn a nuisance tbh and their new page won't change that - although I did like the way you can change the colours Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2006, 10:17 AM
UK MSN Launch New Look
I think if it ain't broke don't fix it. By that I don't mean MSN, I mean I too have Google as my home page, it always seems to do the job (finding things) so I wouldn't want to change to something else, even if MSN does have a few new bells and whistles.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
15-09-2006, 10:20 PM
UK MSN Launch New Look
I shall stick with Google.
16-09-2006, 07:23 AM
UK MSN Launch New Look
BellSouth is the homepage...hubby's e-mail and our broadband provider and phone service provider. NEVER look there for anything.

Yahoo is in bookmarks b/c of my e-mail address and sometimes I just swish out and look really quick on Yahoo if I'm already there.

[SIZE="5"]Google is the bomb!! Google for me!!:sun: [/SIZE]

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure: