Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update...please???
10-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Update...please???

I have only watched the first one, please give me a short little breakdown of the events in the house, even if you can only remember 1 or 2 things... Im very interested?

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Update...please???
There really isn't a lot to tell because all the housemates seem to have got on with each other and there haven't been any real outstanding bits EXCEPT for John McCririck being a complete and utter a***hole and refusing to join in anything or speak to the housemates even, because BB didn't give him any milk or diet cola. If you read the thread on John I think you will have the big picture Smile
11-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Update...please???
Thank you I watched last night, well recorded and watched this morning. What a spoilt brat John is! I will be watching from now on...

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
11-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Update...please???
BB has just about gone to the limits it can now with being evil. This latest stunt is way beyond crawling through ****e or making housemates act out roles or go without food for a couple of days. This is someones life and past. Both these women have moved on in their own lives and this has just brought back to the public attention all the bad stuff that went on. Sly has a new family, Brigitte has children too, all these peoples lives are now in focus and it is not right.l