Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help Needed!!!
17-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Urgent Help Needed!!!

Hi All!

I work at a primary school and we are doing an x-factor for the kids.. so far I have all the music except the heartbeating type music when the results are read out.... Does anyone have this or tell me what its called!?

I need this really urgently and any help would be appriciated!!
If I cant get the x-factor version, any music that sound simular would be great also.

Thanks

Jim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Urgent Help Needed!!!
N-Jim Wrote:Hi All!

I work at a primary school and we are doing an x-factor for the kids.. so far I have all the music except the heartbeating type music when the results are read out.... Does anyone have this or tell me what its called!?

I need this really urgently and any help would be appriciated!!
If I cant get the x-factor version, any music that sound simular would be great also.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim, If you do a google search for Heartbeat.wav you will find a lot of sites with heartbeat sound effects.

I can't remember what the X-factor one sounded like (I know - I've only been watching it for how many weeks Blush ).

Here's one site with just a heartbeat effect - don't know if it's any good to you:

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/People/People.htm

Good luck with the project - sounds great :photo:
19-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Urgent Help Needed!!!
I remember someone else asking this last year!

You could always record the music from the TV onto a DVD and then play through your computer and transfer the file to a music file.
Shouldn't be to complicated I don't think.
Good luck

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Urgent Help Needed!!!
Bob Wrote:I remember someone else asking this last year!

You could always record the music from the TV onto a DVD and then play through your computer and transfer the file to a music file.
Shouldn't be to complicated I don't think.
Good luck

I may have misunderstood but I thought he meant the actual heartbeat they play while waiting for the winner to be announced.

I remember someone asking for the X-Factor theme last year. I think I've got a clip of that on one of the songs I've downloaded. If that's what you want N-Jim let us know and I might be able to do a sound clip of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Info needed please Help Me 10 2,181 31-08-2006 11:46 AM
Last Post: WayneH