Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanessa's gone
15-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Vanessa's gone

.... she came, she saw, she ate and ate and slept and slept and bitched ... and now she's gone.

You would have to have a heart of stone not to have felt for her as she sobbed her way out of the house. I felt quite moved.

Wanted to punch Makosi for running up the steps at the end ... not letting Vanessa get away with out stealing a bit more of someone else's thunder is she!

So come on, who are the stony hearted ones who didn't feel for Vanessa's plight.

That poor girl was just plain scared of the mob outside.

I know, I know they volunteer for it, nobody forces them etc etc, but I still felt very touched by her fear.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Vanessa's gone
[QUOTE=Dolores

So come on, who are the stony hearted ones who didn't feel for Vanessa's plight.
[/quote]

I did and I didn't. After all, does she deserve our sympathy? She's been bitch, bitch, bitch for the past few weeks. Har har.

I think Makosi was actually trying to leave with her after the truth that she is unpopular dawned on her and she thought she'd try and leave in a blaze of glory. I think we'll be seeing a different Makosi in the next few days.
15-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Vanessa's gone
Dolores Wrote:Wanted to punch Makosi for running up the steps at the end ... not letting Vanessa get away with out stealing a bit more of someone else's thunder is she!

Oh I so agree with you on this one Dol.
Makosi just had to go up there, couldn't let Vanessa go out without sticking her nose in and getting some of the attention.

And yes, I did feel sorry for Vanessa, a little bit.
You could tell even from the first program that she was worried about going.
The plan all sounded so good when BB told us about the lies, but when it came down to it, it was a bit harsh really.
But hey ho, it was great fun too:devil:
I don't know whether she was more upset about going or going without getting her slap on:w00t:

Did you see all the girlies running to the bedroom as soon as they could to make them look like they wanted to on their eviction night.

But well done the crowd on giving Makosi all those boos, she may think differently about how she is being perceived. But then again, it's Makosi isnt' it.

[Image: 429.gif]
15-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Vanessa's gone
Serves the greedy, bitching mare right !!! She and Makosi have had no sympathy or anything nice to say about anyone in that house - so why should we feel sorry for Vanessa just because she cries and says, "Immm thohhh thcared".......

I now officially HATE Makosi with a vengeance. She simply could NOT resist trying to steal the attention and limelight away from Vanessa.
What a bloody pretentious, obvious, thick drama queen she is.

Hopefully Makosi will realise that the public dislike her because of the way she has acted, and will change her ways.

Makes a bit of a mockery of what she was saying yesterday eh? All that, "The crowd fell silent when I stepped out of the car...." as if everyone was in awe of her. Hmmmm, just wait till you get evicted lady.... your eardrums will positively burst from the sound of the boos !!!!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
15-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Vanessa's gone
ooooh we have some very hard hearted ladies in here tonight!! lol!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
15-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Vanessa's gone
Dolores Wrote:ooooh we have some very hard hearted ladies in here tonight!! lol!
Sorry but I cant forget how two faced and evil she could be in the house sometimes.

If she was scared of going outside because of the crowd's potential reaction to her, it was all her own doing.

In any case, she recovered pretty quickly... (and I STILL cant get over Makosi trying to steal her thunder!)

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
15-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Vanessa's gone
Pandora Wrote:In any case, she recovered pretty quickly... (and I STILL cant get over Makosi trying to steal her thunder!)

I know a pregnant woman running up all them stairs in high heels after drinking alcohol over past couple of weeks. .... it's a miscarriage waiting to happen!

wonder when that will happen! when she needs the attention the most I expect! She will wait for her next period and smear it all over the toilet seat and floor to make it look like a miscarriage .... sorry to be so base .... but who would honestly say that she would NEVER do that?!

15-07-2005, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2005 10:55 PM by Flip.)
Vanessa's gone
Dolores Wrote:I know a pregnant woman running up all them stairs in high heels after drinking alcohol over past couple of weeks. .... it's a miscarriage waiting to happen!

wonder when that will happen! when she needs the attention the most I expect! She will wait for her next period and smear it all over the toilet seat and floor to make it look like a miscarriage .... sorry to be so base .... but who would honestly say that she would NEVER do that?!

DOLORES!!!:ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh:

I actually neither feel sadness nor glee for Vanessa, life is a bitch and then its over - she has experienced so much in her young life so far, and she has soooo much to learn.

She is a simple soul who is influenced by characters she aspires to, and that is her downfall. That and the fact that she ate more than her fair share of the available food!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

15-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Vanessa's gone
I did feel sorry for her.

It's one thing being voted for by the public, but the people you have lived with, to your face, would not be a nice experience.

In effect, they were saying they preferred Makosi over her. not nice for anyone. Reminded me of picking teams for sport when you are younger!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
16-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Vanessa's gone
Well I for one larfed and larfed and larfed until I cried. Serves her right. I didn't like her and I am glad she has gone (....but I don't have a wooden heart. la la la la.....)

And as for Makosi bitch.....she is next!!!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vanessa Pandora 59 3,494 14-07-2005 08:29 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Lesley & Vanessa's lesbian antics PJ 12 1,723 07-06-2005 09:54 PM
Last Post: Groucho