Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Streaming
03-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Video Streaming

Has anybody else watched some of the video streaming on the Official ITV website?

It's not live but that's probably because if it were live we would just be watching them sleeping.

I watched quite a bit of it at the beginning of the show and it was OK but suddenly they've started putting adverts in.

I don't mind that so much but because I use headphones (so Mr. C doesn't have to hear it) and you have to have the sound up quite high to catch what the celebs are saying, the flipping adverts come on so loud they burst your ear drums Sad

You do get to see a lot more of the action (or lack of it) than by just watching the nightly show.
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Video Streaming
Critique Wrote:Has anybody else watched some of the video streaming on the Official ITV website?

It's not live but that's probably because if it were live we would just be watching them sleeping.

I watched quite a bit of it at the beginning of the show and it was OK but suddenly they've started putting adverts in.

I don't mind that so much but because I use headphones (so Mr. C doesn't have to hear it) and you have to have the sound up quite high to catch what the celebs are saying, the flipping adverts come on so loud they burst your ear drums Sad

You do get to see a lot more of the action (or lack of it) than by just watching the nightly show.
Just PM me. Most of us watching the live stream on our comps is from the link i gave in the beginning here..we took it off becouse we didmt want this site getting in trouble.
It has no ads.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply