[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote now for the winner!
16-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Vote now for the winner!

And the winner is:

Make your vote now!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Vote now for the winner!
Going on what we have seen so far who do you tab to be the winner?

Lets see if we can get it right!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
16-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Vote now for the winner!
None of them have that crucial X-factor but if Andy produces the same every week as he done yesterday, then for me he is the winner. Sharon definitely has the best group with the exception of Chico, they are all really good. Simon's lot will be the first to go - he does have Journey South and I do like them but they are lacking something and don't think they will last to the end.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Vote now for the winner!
I agree Bella...Sharon definately has the strongest group now...I think Louis blew it on a couple of his choices...if he had put that little 16yr old through he would have got loads of votes on the Ahhh Factor alone...although not from me...couldn't stand the kid really...good voice but a little nausiating!

Simon really does have his work cut out...fortunately for the groups the fact that Simon is their judge will pull in a few extra votes for them...Journey South are very good but I feel to much of an aquired taste to win! :mellow:

16-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Vote now for the winner!
Andy will win, without a doubt, but I won't be voting for him. I'll leave that to everyone else. I'll be voting for Journey South.
Find all posts by this user
16-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Vote now for the winner!
Just noticed....It's Maria not Marie....just shows how much of an impression she made I can't even remeber her name properly although I do remember her as the skinny black woman with the really good voice! Blush

16-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Vote now for the winner!
I would like 4tune to win it, but I think either Andy or Maria will.
17-10-2005, 06:53 AM
Vote now for the winner!
I think it'll be between Andy and Shayne.
19-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Vote now for the winner!
Andy favourite, Shayne second favourite to win.
Chico favourite to get the boot (just how many songs can he fit that rip the shirt off the right shoulder into?)

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/...sid/685685
22-11-2005, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2005 08:50 PM by Woodstock.)
Vote now for the winner!
Even though the delectable Marie is now ousted from the show, i gave her my vote. She is sexy as hell and she had heaps more talent than the quite wonderful (laugh) "Conwee Seesters".....:sick:

I think Chico will win. I'll have some of his confidence thank you very much! - but he seriously is the only one of the remaining lot who appear to have "the X-Factor", whatever that may be.....

Go! Chico Goat!

.....have you herd that man sing??.....(get it?, get it?.....herd?.....ah forget it!)

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Off the top. Who is the real winner? Northern angel 6 1,405 13-10-2005 04:05 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Who Gets Your Vote Now? (Poll) Adzam 10 2,114 07-11-2004 11:17 PM
Last Post: Andrea