Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting for who does which BTT
26-11-2005, 03:26 PM

Just a thought - does anyone else wonder if the voting is fixed in this series? Seems a bit of a coicidence that Tommy got voted to the double BTT to be screened tonite and surprise surprise he has chosen Bobby to go with him (heard this on ITV2 last night. Nobody so far has had to do a second or third trial like in the last series. Im wondering if they are ear marking people for the trials and making sure everyone does at least one BTT this time. In the bug eating trial it was obvious that CThatch would do well because she is strong and gutsy so it brought the viewing figures up. I don't think Sheree, Jenny or Kimberley Botox could have done it so it would have made bad tele. Even the selebs are now wondering if its been decided already.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Yes, it does seem to be a bit contrived and I heard David Dickinson saying that it seems like the voting has nothing to do with it. How crafty to get people paying to vote and then just doing their own thing!! Would they dare - yeah probably.
26-11-2005, 05:01 PM
catswhiskas Wrote:Just a thought - does anyone else wonder if the voting is fixed in this series?
Seems a bit of a coicidence that Tommy got voted to the double BTT to be screened tonite and surprise surprise he has chosen Bobby to go with him (heard this on ITV2 last night). Nobody so far has had to do a second or third trial like in the last series.
Im wondering if they are ear marking people for the trials and making sure everyone does at least one BTT this time. In the bug eating trial it was obvious that CThatch would do well because she is strong and gutsy so it brought the viewing figures up.
I don't think Sheree, Jenny or Kimberley Botox could have done it so it would have made bad tele. Even the selebs are now wondering if its been decided already.

I agree, catswhiskas. The voting is very convenient this year isnt it? As you say the double trial, involves Cannon and Ball, the bug eating trial involved the most gutsy and the food & drink connisseur (sp?), the squeaking, afraid of everything person does the trial where a lot of squeaking and screaming is required....

News from the camp is that the permanently disdainful, bored Kimberley is SO bored and fed up that she is thinking of walking out.
Look out for footage then tonight of Kimberley that is entirely negative, in order to try and make us either vote her out on Monday OR negative coverage in order to give ITV a good excuse to make out we have voted her out.

Realistically, Antony Costa should go first as he has done nothing but whine and whinge, Kimberley has at least done a trial and cooked like a trooper.

As you say, after the Appleton debacle last year, when we voted her to do everything (deservedly so), maybe the producers have decided to "tinker" with the votes a little, after all how on earth could we check that what Ant and Dec say after the phone lines have closed, is true?

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2005, 06:02 PM
at this stage its very obvious that the voting is rigged....or rather... regardless of what the voting is... each BTT has already been assigned to a specific person WAY ahead of time, to suit their temperament and fears etc. As has already been pointed out... how odd that Cannon and Ball are doing the BTT that requires two people, and who else would have been sent to eat the bugs other than Carol and Jilly. Sheree obvious fear of all things creepy and crawley made her the ideal candidate for her trial. I hope if they are rigging this, they also rig the evicition votes as well and make sure the boring, do nothing people are dumped first.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
26-11-2005, 09:54 PM
in that case I'm sure the Creepy-okie has been set up so that Antony can showcase his "talent". I shall be disappointed if someone who can actually sing has to do it!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Well that ran true to form didn't it. I confess I hadn't really thought about rigged voting until I read this thread earlier in the day.

When the trial was announced I stated knowledgeably to Mr M its obviously going to be rigged so Anthony does it.

When he said well you got that one right I just smiley smugly did I confess what I read on here, did I heck.
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Well... a crystal ball not needed there to figure out the minute the word karoake was mentioned.. it would be Anthony. They are not even trying to disguise the fact that its all rigged..... which means that Jenny, unless I am mistaken, will be the next to go through a trial, because she is the only one left who has not done one, unless she is dumped first !

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
27-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Every single reality show that involves the public voting whether it be BB IAC Survivor or anything else, always raises the same argument. There's reputations of very large organisations at stake, there's charity money which has to be dealt with scrupulously fairly, and yet someone always yells 'fix'. It baffles me. Just because the voting didn't go the way someone expected it go or the way someone wanted it to go doesn't mean it's a fix!

Personally I if I had been voting I would have voted the same way as the public every time. Yes it was obvious Antony would be doing the Kareoke. The reason being he'd made an absolute prat of himself in the treasure chest challenge, the public want to get their own back, and it's going to be hilarious if he reacts in the stroppy way to the BBT. They're looking for the weak link - remember what it was like with the Appleton woman (can never remember which one she was). As soon as someone falters, not in what achieve but in the amount of effort they are prepared to put into it, the public will be voting for more of the same. This year it's unusual in that everyone is giving all they've got, and no one has been branded a quitter or whinger. Now it's Antony's turn to prove his worth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Voting MariaRob 10 1,598 01-12-2005 12:43 PM
Last Post: Critique