Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wakey Wakey Campers
06-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Wakey Wakey Campers

Is anyone else watching this - it's on at 9 on Channel 4 tonight.

It's a reality programme in which 50 modern day holidaymakers are on holiday in a 60s style holiday camp - complete with all the old rules closing time etc.

I watched it last week - and very funny it was too in places!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Wakey Wakey Campers
Yes I saw it last week. I have taped yesterdays. I thought it was very good but get annoyed when they MOAN all the time. That awful woman that kept disappearing to her chalet when they were playing the games. For God's sake they signed up to it obviously for a chance to show off on the telly, they must know what they are letting themselves in for. I think the young lads actually get sent home as they just cannot behave themselves, just shows how behaviour has deteriorated in the last 30 odd years.
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Wakey Wakey Campers
I wanted to watch it Rob but it clashed with three other things I wanted to watch the last two weeks and tonight it clashes with just two! I hate that......crud on TV all week and then they stick four things on that I really want to watch all at 9pm! :angry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Wakey Wakey Campers
MariaRob Wrote:I think the young lads actually get sent home as they just cannot behave themselves, just shows how behaviour has deteriorated in the last 30 odd years.

They do get sent home - but they were stitched up - in effect all they got sent home for was for having a p!ss up in their chalet. To my mind it shows how stupid some of the rules were back then!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?