Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waking the Dead
18-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Waking the Dead

I didn't realise the new series started tonight so I've missed the first 30 minutes:mad:

Lot's of new faces.

I do like Trevor Eve - anybody else remember him from Shoestring?

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Waking the Dead
Fee For All Wrote:I do like Trevor Eve - anybody else remember him from Shoestring?

He was quite sweet in Shoestring.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
18-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Waking the Dead
Fee For All Wrote:I
I do like Trevor Eve - anybody else remember him from Shoestring?

Oh yes, our insurance man looked just like him - he broke my rubik's cube! The insurance man, not Trever Eve! :w00t:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Waking the Dead
tonee Wrote:He was quite sweet in Shoestring.
He seems to have got sexier as he has aged though ........ :naughty: I just wish he wouldnt shout so much in this programme, he makes me jump !
20-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Waking the Dead
not a bad programme this - a little convoluted but it least it doesn't pander to the lowest possible telly addicted amoeba.....

Shoestring was the first bloke mum and I ever shared an interest in Blush She finally settled on Bergerac 'tho!! :laugh:

bam bam
20-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Waking the Dead
It was spoiled for me by David Walliams - I couldn't take him seriously and kept expecting him to do something funny.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Waking the Dead
Meant to post yesterday - I shamefully fell asleep at the end of Waking The Dead and woke up to see Boyd in the airport with the policeman from India who had his throat cut and the blonde girl going through customs - what happened? I have to say I found this one a bit confusing or was it just me? :ninja:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Waking the Dead
Gutted - they have gone back to the naff format.....when the series first started you were introduced in some way to all the characters and potential suspects and it was great fun trying to work out the where when why and who....the second series introduced the completely new person who commited the crime in the second half of each two parter and an entirely new motive idea which could not be directed to anything that had gone in the first episode other than through the body.

The third series saw a partial return to the good old ways of the first but this one is back there again....an antirely unpredictable new plot line and suspect introduced in the second episode so you have no chance of guessing who did it and why from the first...although I did get the fact the woman had killed her family.

Grrrrr :mad2:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dead Bodies Bonsai 2 582 25-07-2006 07:23 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Dead Ringers Fee For All 5 807 30-05-2006 09:50 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Waking the dead Bob 15 1,454 19-10-2005 05:44 PM
Last Post: Pandora