Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waking the dead
03-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Waking the dead

A repeat is showing tomorrow night.
WTD is the best thing ever on TV and I'm pretty sure that the new season will be starting as soon as Spooks (2nd best thing ever) has finished, although spooks hasn't started yet.
Anyway........ the one tomorrow night is a two parter and if you didn't see this last year then you must as it's the last one from the last series and the last in which Claire goose and Holly Aird appear. very dramatic and a bit teary if you're a WTD fan

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Waking the dead
Claire Goose isn't in the next series is she? Holly Aird gets ropier and ropier each episode. She was relatively attractive in Soldier Soldier.
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Waking the dead
Claire Goose's ending was very dramatic wasn't it? So it's repeats that are on tomorrrow, still worth a second viewing isn't it?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Waking the dead
Well I am ready and waiting for the new series.....thought old Gooseys death was fab...unexpected (although I had heard someone was gouing to die) but wow what a way to go!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Waking the dead
As delighted as i am that the Trevor (phwor) and co are back on our screens, I had hoped that they would ease us in gently. I'm used to racking my brains over what the hell just happened in WTD but thats a good thing. however I just watched the second part from last week and I'm a bit confused.
Anyone help me out with the plot.
The investigators- were they working for the real drugs company or for the gangester drugs company? I take it they killed Mr Iranni, but why did he come back anyway, the victim wasn't really his nephew was it? Was he hoping to find the stolen equiptment? Who stole it? Was it the blond woman and co (the investigators) ? So what were the recoverable loses they talked about if they had stolen the equiptment? Was their only purpose to kill the head of the illegal drugs manufacturing -Mr Iranni? How could they be sure he would return?
Questions questions......................

Can't wait for tonights, tapd last nights just abpout to watch it.
Felix is just pants compared to Frankie. I miss the relationship she had with Boyd.
Come back Frankie! Research is boring.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
26-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Waking the dead
I am still confused about last week's one! This weeks is pretty good though, but I agree about Felix (what sort of name is that anyway) I preferred Frankie!

27-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Waking the dead
What a fantastic episode last night. The acting was superb.

I think that if I didnt have Mr P, Id quite like to ravish Trevor Eve Blush

Oh, and I cant stand the bloke who plays Spence. How quick was he to believe that the Supe was guilty? Not very loyal was he? :ranting:
27-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Waking the dead
Wish Mel could come back from the dead, I really don't think much of the new replacement Stella and I have gone right off Spence too! If I was Boyd, I think I would sack him! It was a great episode and Diane Parish (ex-Bill) and the guy David whatever (used to be Trial & Retribution) were brilliant too! And I was so pleased that Boyd was right and he never got it wrong it the end!

Bring back Frankie, get rid of Spence and we could have a winner!

17-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Waking the dead
Anyone see this last night?

Apart from Boyd getting strangely more attractive by the week :naughty: - this programme is just getting better and better.

The acting is exceptional and last nights insight into the mind of a psychopath was scary, in that he was charming, seemed normal, good looking(ish), held down a decent job etc... (oooooh he is vile though - v smarmy).

The psychologist said he is unreliable, has delusions of grandeur, is a snob, has grand ideas but never puts them into action, never takes the blame for anything, has a dysfunctional relationship with a parent (probably his mother) and on the surface would appear to be charm itself .... honest to God, it sounds like someone I work with !! :shocking:
Cant wait for the conclusion tonight. He has been released from prison and probably about to kill again ! :sad:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
17-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Waking the dead
I DIDN'T BOTHER WITH LAST WEEKS TWO PARTER....I HAVE BEEN SO UNINSPIRED THUS FAR...I have last nights on tape and will look to tape tonights aswell as I would rather watch the other side....and then wait till I'm desperate to watch 'Waking the Dead'...shame as this show had so much potential at the start!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dead Bodies Bonsai 2 603 25-07-2006 07:23 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Dead Ringers Fee For All 5 835 30-05-2006 09:50 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Waking the Dead Fee For All 8 906 22-09-2005 08:57 AM
Last Post: Coastie