Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War of the Worlds
09-03-2007, 06:53 PM
War of the Worlds

Has anyone seen Jeff Waynes musical version of War of the Worlds. My son bought my husband the DVD for his birthday last year and he fancied seeing it live. I have booked them tickets for Brighton in December and just wondered if anyone saw it last year and was it any good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2007, 03:06 AM
War of the Worlds
mazwad Wrote:Has anyone seen Jeff Waynes musical version of War of the Worlds. My son bought my husband the DVD for his birthday last year and he fancied seeing it live. I have booked them tickets for Brighton in December and just wondered if anyone saw it last year and was it any good.

I loved the album when it was released in the 70s
I also have the DVD it's Brill.
There are plenty of rave reviews about the show on the internet, I am sure they will enjoy it.

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2007, 06:08 AM
War of the Worlds
Not seen it personally but I know people who have and the strongly reccommend it.
11-03-2007, 04:55 PM
War of the Worlds
Just wondering if i should have booked myself a ticket too. I likethe music but wasn't sure if the stage show would be any good.