Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Nancy Gutted or What?
30-11-2004, 04:43 PM

Nancy Sorrel put on a big brave face yesteday saying she was soo glad to me out when her face said she was disappointed. She only has herself to blame as I really liked her when she first went in, she showed guts on the parachute jump while Paul Burrell screamed like a girl. She was fiesty, down to earth and the best looking in there. I understood the whole point of her being there was the public to recognise Nancy Sorrel rather than Mrs Vic Reeves. Then her dozy husband joined her in the jungle!! She kiaboshed any chance she had. I still dont understand it!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2004, 04:56 PM
MariaRob Wrote:I really liked her when she first went in, she showed guts on the parachute jump while Paul Burrell screamed like a girl. She was fiesty, down to earth

I agree with you. She has alot more guts than some of the guys in their put together but once Vic came along she lost that unique identity she went in with :sad: which is a shame because i really liked her when she first went in and i think she could of got far it Vic hadn't come in. But there you go...what can be done now?? Im sad to see Nancy go.
30-11-2004, 05:33 PM
I would've been gutted leaving my husband around Sophie - (not cause she's a flirt) but he hasn't had a shag in a while and Sophie is quite pretty and always flaunting it!!!!!! He'll be hanging on to every eyeful.... Im Just kidding but it would probably go through my silly head!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nancy first to leave PJ 33 7,798 30-11-2004 05:35 PM
Last Post: claire
  I love Vic and Nancy claire 14 1,733 30-11-2004 02:23 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Nancy & Vic Bella 6 1,190 25-11-2004 10:02 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Nancy - I like her! Crystal Lights 13 1,975 23-11-2004 08:41 PM
Last Post: Cat