Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Sheila's challenge too easy??
30-11-2004, 12:57 PM

I thought last nights challenge was the easiest so far, what do you think? I'm not saying it was easy because it wasn't, especailly as Sheila was starving hungry!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2004, 01:08 PM
Missessex Wrote:I thought last nights challenge was the easiest so far, what do you think? I'm not saying it was easy because it wasn't, especailly as Sheila was starving hungry!!
Actually, I think the challenge was harder than it looked. Also, its easy for people to say 'oh the crocodile didn't matter, or wasn't real'- give me abreak, that thing looked very real. I don't think anyone would have gone back in with that croc there and anyone who says they would have is clearly lying.

I think Sheila deserves a lot of credit-she was clearly up for it and ready to do whatever they threw at her, she didn't ask for any favours. You can only do the trail that they give you, so to say it was 'too easy' as if she asked for an easy trial is a bit unfair.

Also, the woman is almost 60, and that trial yesterday DID need quick a bit of stamina and energy. Full marks to Sheila.
30-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Would you like to crawl through Jungle mud with rats and crocodiles whilst a wooden roof closes in on you?
30-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Exactly Paternoster, why are somepeople fixated on attacking Sheila whatever she does? :sad:
30-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Like i said, i didn't think the trial was easy but as soon as the croc appeared she was out off there!!
30-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Gratian Wrote:Exactly Paternoster, why are somepeople fixated on attacking Sheila whatever she does? :sad:

BECAUSE SHE'S ANNOYING!!!! :boxing:
30-11-2004, 01:14 PM
COME ON!!!!!!!! Think about the energy that it took to do that task, and after the very little amounts of food that the camp has had it wasn't as though Sheila had been packed with carbs to give her the energy to do it.

It must have taken every last ounce of physical strength to compleate that.

Ask yourself this. would you have found it so "easy" when you have had very little to eat over the last week, knowing that the pressure was on you to feed the rest of the camp (Who by the way were all starving hungry and had begun to resort to real survival instincts. EG: The killing of the eels???)

I for one would not have been up for it and hey, if your gonna put a croc in there with me I am going no further. Believe me I am not that hungry.

Sheila proved she had a will of steal and was willing to do whatever it took to make things happen for the camp. Thus proving she is a team player.

I am interested to see how Jim or is it Vic (who knows what to call him), Huggy (or should I say sleepy)Bear, and the others who are yet to do a task fair.
The only people that have really nailed a task is Janet and Sheila. I take my hat off to sophie also but Janet and Sheila are the only ones who have brought home more than 5 stars.
Its the result that counts right.

Well done Sheila.
:boxing: :boxing:
30-11-2004, 01:20 PM
But the most stars Sophie could have got was 5! So she couldn't have taken home more than 5! 4 out of 5 isn't bad in fact I think it is a better effort than 6 out of 9!
30-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Ice Wrote:COME ON
The only people that have really nailed a task is Janet and Sheila. I take my hat off to sophie also but Janet and Sheila are the only ones who have brought home more than 5 stars. :

Your right Janet and Sheila have been the only ones who have done really well, but Janets trial was much worse than Sheila's and Janet certainly didn't get the credit she deserved!!
30-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Sheila isn't irratating at all. Bland people irritate me. Sophie is very easy on the eye though. Perhaps if she walked around in the nude the whole time, I could be motivated to pick up the phone for her. :devil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sheila's Amazing! Gratian 145 11,812 25-05-2007 11:33 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  IACGMOOH Challenge Nox 29 7,221 25-01-2005 01:38 PM
Last Post: mafia_princess05
  Sheila sells only 55 CD's on first day of release claire 13 3,025 16-12-2004 12:47 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Never thought I'd say this-I miss Sheila!!!!! paternoster04 9 1,526 04-12-2004 12:03 AM
Last Post: Gratian
  Are Sheila and Janet bullies? MariaRob 41 4,085 02-12-2004 06:14 PM
Last Post: Jacobs Crackers
  Sheila's coughing Critique 10 1,578 01-12-2004 07:08 PM
Last Post: dab
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,367 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sheila and Janet Lyndsay 10 1,798 28-11-2004 12:30 AM
Last Post: Mandyb
  Sheila Ferguson-not so bad...? paternoster04 9 1,294 26-11-2004 11:40 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Who is going to do the challenge tonight??? Missessex 6 1,249 25-11-2004 04:26 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy