Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
15-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show

The look on Ant and Dec's face when Scott wanted out after one star was priceless !! What an absolute wuss. Crickets and earthworms biting? Yeah rite Scott......... :sly:

David Gest and Toby Anstis rapping, REALLY badly in the bush telegraph (what IS Toby wearing on his bloody head???):shocking:

Phina shovelling more rice than anyone put together down her throat.

Myleene putting candles on the cake and them promptly melting.....:w00t:

Jan Leeming in one lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, teeeeeedious whhhhhhinge-mode. What a pity that Phina didnt bury her in that hayrick. :evilmad:

Scott and Jan are going to do the bushtucker trial tomorrow, which is some sort of high wire business. Scott (for once) seemed up for it. Here's hoping that they set aside a few hours for Jan to get all her complaints, moans, whines and whingeing in before she tackles the trial. God I cant stand the woman.

Oh and two new people are going into camp tomorrow.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
PS. If anyone knows who the two new people are, can they hide it as a spoiler, as I dont want to know. Thanks.... xx

15-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
Pandora Wrote:The look on Ant and Dec's face when Scott wanted out after one star was priceless !! What an absolute wuss. Crickets and earthworms biting? Yeah rite Scott......... :sly:
Scott should be ashamed of himself after that dire performance. Pure selfishness.

Pandora Wrote:David Gest and Toby Anstis rapping, REALLY badly in the bush telegraph (what IS Toby wearing on his bloody head???):shocking:
Got to one of the most embarassing things I've seen in a long, long time.

Pandora Wrote:Myleene putting candles on the cake and them promptly melting.....:w00t:
Yes, for some reason I thought Myleene was intelligent. But she certainly proved me wrong tonight. Silly bint! But she's nice to look at so she's forgiven.

Pandora Wrote:Jan Leeming in one lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, teeeeeedious whhhhhhinge-mode. What a pity that Phina didnt bury her in that hayrick. :evilmad:
I agree - this woman reminds me of my old Home Economics teacher. She was a dull, whinging old bitch as well.

Pandora Wrote:Oh and two new people are going into camp tomorrow.
Again?? Sleepy

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
15-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
I forgot to mention Lauren Booth - 'geddin down wiv da kids' and singing reggae/hip hop stuff with Phina.

OH. MY. GOD. :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

15-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
Who can see Scott on the next Strictly Come Dancing?? Can't see it after tonights performance lol
Find all posts by this user
16-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
Mandyb Wrote:Who can see Scott on the next Strictly Come Dancing?? Can't see it after tonights performance lol

LOL! This guy is just repulsive isn't he? He wasn't even one bit guilty that he only managed to get one star, it was all about how awful it was and how did a cockroach manage to bite his bum when there weren't any cockroaches in there!!! To be fair though, that song did go on for a long time but I agree Ant & Dec faces when he said "get me out of here" was classic! It was when Dec asked if he was serious - what a wimp!

I don't think the public are quite finished with Scott and if he keeps doing badly then tempers will go wild as there won't be any food!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
Yes, long may the voters home in on the weaklings and make all the Jungle Luvvies gradually starve.

I can't see the Leaming lasting long, she should be spending her time back home joining a few dating clubs to find the perfect man to protect her in her twighlight years.

And the limp wristed one would be better off in his comfy boudoir sewing dresses.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
16-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Wednesday, 15/11/06 show
Im torn who I want out first. To be honest I think Id like Scott and his darting lizard eyes out, just so we can torture The Leeming a bit more and hopefully see Phina lose it and bash her over the head with a frying pan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday, 25th November 06 Show Pandora 8 2,912 26-11-2006 04:53 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Wednesday, 22nd November Show Pandora 12 3,469 24-11-2006 09:46 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Monday, 20th November Show - incorp fight night !!! Pandora 30 3,717 22-11-2006 09:37 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Sunday, 19th November Show Pandora 13 2,426 21-11-2006 11:07 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Saturday 18th November show Pandora 5 1,356 19-11-2006 07:32 PM
Last Post: xrayspex
  Thursday 16/11/06 Show Pandora 6 1,544 17-11-2006 01:36 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Monday 13/11/2006 Show Pandora 10 1,769 15-11-2006 05:42 PM
Last Post: Pandora