Toby Anstis 11.11% 2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 1 : Your favourite so far
17-11-2006, 01:25 PM

So, who have you grown fond of, who has surprised you?

Mine has to be David Gest. Ive put him as my fave so far.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Mine is David too. I think he has been able to laugh at himself and appears to genuinely enjoy the company of some of the others in there.
Find all posts by this user
17-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Me too for David! He is a real character and makes me laugh. Thought it was very sweet when he showed his vulnerable side about his hair yesterday, must be very hurtful to be labelled a freak all the time. Has really intergrated into the camp - hope he wins!

Second I like Jason, I think he is very unassuming and just a regular guy who has had his problems.

I also like the Busted boy (cant remember his name). He is coming into his own and out of his shell and becoming quite entertaining.

Myleen Klass who I think will do very well out of this. Nice to see a young woman who isnt self obsessed, whiney, bitchy or totally up herself. I noticed when she fell yesteday, and she must have hurt herself, she just laughed it off, and dusted herself off. God imagine if that had been Jan!

Toby is OK, think he is becoming the object of Jan's lust the poor soul.

The rest I can take or leave.
17-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Myleene for me. I really didnt know if i would like her or not, but i think she is great.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
17-11-2006, 02:11 PM
I think David Gest could win this, might even put a wee sneaky bet on!! He is so refreshing and so different from the picture that the media painted of him. Mylene & Jason just get along with things and manage to smile and both are just nice people - it's a shame they have to put up the rest of ego0inflated self-obsessed weirdos!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
17-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Surprised at how I've warmed to David, but I'd imagine he'd be high maintainance as a bud. Myleene on the other hand seems to be a genuinely easygoing sort, and ergo would be good company.

I'd go for a pint with her anyway.... :beer:

bam bam
17-11-2006, 03:16 PM
David Gest for me too - I was all ready for him to be awful.....but so far he's prooven me wrong!

I bet Lisa Minelli won't like it if she hears how popular he's becomming!
17-11-2006, 04:20 PM
David so far but I did quite take to Dean Gaffney during the late live feed bit last night even though I couldn't stand him when he was in Eastenders. He didn't big himself up over his BTT and despite being covered in yellow goo and maggots he introduced himself politely to everyone in the camp and came across as quite a nice guy.

It's early days yet though and everything could change of course.
17-11-2006, 05:21 PM
I never thought I would say it............

Im loving David Gest- just goes to show, you really shouldnt believe all you read in the tabloids!!!!! Old Liza with a Zzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will be spitting feathers if he comes out of this well wont she, and I have a sneaky feeling he will:good:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
17-11-2006, 06:13 PM
yep, david for me too.

he is consistently witty and wise and doesn't stand for any nonsense. i just hope he can keep on being like he's been so far.

(I may have a bet on him too, Bella!)

I do like Mylene too, but she hasn't really done enough for me yet. Whilst she is pleasant and charming she hasn't set the world on fire yet. David had so much to live down and he's seems to have overcome people's inital prejudices against him. Looks like if he keeps on keeping it real that any claims that Liza has that he is derranged or unstable etc will go against her in any divorce settlement! Maybe she will do it next year for her own publicity reasons!!!?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Week 1 : Who cant you stand and want out !!! Pandora 17 1,862 18-11-2006 06:55 PM
Last Post: xrayspex