Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Gain ?
03-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Weight Gain ?

So ... has anyone else put weight on over Xmas from over eating ?

I have. I have to say that Christmas is the only time that i dont give a fig about my weight and waist. But i have noticed that my work trousers are a tad tight, even though they were loose on Xmas eve.

So i weighed myself this morning, and i have put on 4 pounds Blush

So .... i am starting on my healthy eating plan as of today. The trouble is, i have got sooooo used to eating chocolate my body cant survive without 1/2Ib of cadbury's daily :shocking:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Weight Gain ?
I've put on loads. We had the "last curry" last night. I'm starving.
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Weight Gain ?
You`re lucky I gained 6lbs and like you my body has got used to having it`s choc intake each day. I am ok over christmas it`s usually about the 28th dec till now I put weight on. I think it`s because over christmas i`m always on the move and keeping the place tidy for all the visitors and when that`s all over I just tend to slob out for a few days doing absolutly nothing.
03-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Weight Gain ?
Im sat here starving. Normally by now i have consumed at least two vodka's, 1/2 pack of pringles and 4 chocolates.

Today i have had ..... 2 satsumas:cry:

Im also suffering from cigarette dependancy. I have been smoking for England over the last week or more, but i have had to go 3 hrs without one this morning. I havent done that for ages, apart from when asleep !!!! Im dying for midday to arrive so i can pop outside for a quicky :nerd:

03-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Weight Gain ?
[QUOTE=Bonsai]Im sat here starving. Normally by now i have consumed at least two vodka's, 1/2 pack of pringles and 4 chocolates.

Today i have had ..... 2 satsumas:cry:

QUOTE]
OMG I`ve met my twin lol. I hate being on a diet and it`s only day one.
03-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Weight Gain ?
I had porridge for breakfast. I had to have a cup-a-soup at 11.00 because my stomach was rumbling. I've just had a low cal sarnie, a small banana and a satsuma. I shall have one more satsuma and see how I go. I expect my stomach to start rumbling again by 5.00pm. It's going to be a long hard slog. Oh yes.
03-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Weight Gain ?
Count me in on the new year diet.

I've bought some new digital scales and shock, horror, I've put on another 4½lbs Sad

I've scoffed my way through an obscene amount of cakes and chocolates that I don't normally eat, just because they were there. Sad

Soooo... here we go again full of determination and resolve. Let's keep this thread going and be supportive to each other, in our attempts to eat healthily and lose the excess pounds.

Week 1 - 03/01/06 = 12 st 4½ lbs Blush
03-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Weight Gain ?
I haven't weighed myself yet. The battery's run out in the scales. Not that I would be brave enough to broadcast my weight anyway.
03-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Weight Gain ?
Patsy Wrote:I haven't weighed myself yet. The battery's run out in the scales. Not that I would be brave enough to broadcast my weight anyway.

I have weighed myself, but i wouldnt have the guts to publish the results on here. Respect to you Crit for being a brave soul ... and good luck Smile

I have had a healthy lunch (weight watchers wrap and a low fat yoghurt), but the problem time is when i get home. I dont have dinner until 8:30pm (when Mr.B gets home) so between the hours of 5:30 and 8:30pm and start getting peckish, and the pringles look very VERY tempted.

Still - so long as i dont eat the whole packet i will still be doing better than the last few weeks. I mean, someone has to eat them ... dont they Cool

03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Weight Gain ?
I haven't weighed myself - but I don't go back to work until Thursday - and I'm out tomorrow evening - I know I've put on weight though Sad

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Recent pic of my weight-loss. bridge 13 1,784 11-03-2006 02:21 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Anyone trying to lose weight? Critique 33 3,402 17-02-2005 07:25 PM
Last Post: Voice of reason