Poll: Who would you most like to see in this year's IAC?
Jane Torvill
Paul Burrell
Jilly Johnson
Lisa Scott-Lee
Paul Gascoigne
John Leslie
Bobby Davro
Jodie Marsh
Timmy Mallett
Denise Robertson
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Guests :)
03-11-2004, 04:55 PM

We have noticed that we are now getting lots of guests to the IAC forum in the run up to the new series and we thought it would be nice to welcome you to SO Smile We'd also encourage you to register and become members before the new series of IAC kicks off, it get's pretty busy around here then, so if you are thinking about joining and want to get IAC news and information you might want to get in before the rush!

We'd love to hear your views, so we'll start with a poll. Let us know who you'd like to see go into the jungle this time, and why?

Sadly I can only post 10 options, so if there's no one listed you like, just post your preferred suggestions Smile
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2004, 06:02 PM
I'm not nre, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling - out of the choices on the list I think the one I'd like to see in there most is Paul Gascoine.

Funnily enough I saw him when I went to the zoo last summer - maybe he was getting some practice in!!
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2004, 07:42 PM
I'm not bothered with any of the ones you have listed but I hope to see Steve Backley there Big Grin
03-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Cant we have that terrible man who was in celebrity fit club ... you know the one from Footballer's wives that Tanya shagged and pill popped to death! I also know that he is Pandora's type of man and she would love him to get more exposure!

Speaking of Pandora - where is she lately?

Also sorry that I'm not a guest either Voice and I hope you don't mind!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2004, 08:01 PM
I voted Jodie Marsh cos I'd quite like to see what was there once all the makeup & rubbish was stripped away - she was on GMTV the other day talking about bullying & came across as quite intelligent :shock:

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
03-11-2004, 08:47 PM
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I'm not bothered with any of the ones you have listed but I hope to see Steve Backley there Big Grin

I could only fit those 10 on ils, so made a random selection of 5 men and women.

Course non-guests can vote! I was just trying to encourage all our lovely new guests to get involved Smile
03-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Guests - Do register and join in Big Grin

We would love you to become part of our little community Big Grin
03-11-2004, 10:39 PM
I voted for Lisa Scott-Lee, purely for the fact that nobody else is going to vote for her.

cheerio!
03-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Dolores Wrote:Cant we have that terrible man who was in celebrity fit club ... you know the one from Footballer's wives that Tanya shagged and pill popped to death! I also know that he is Pandora's type of man and she would love him to get more exposure!

Speaking of Pandora - where is she lately?

Three things that guests on here should know.
(1) The horrendous footballers wives actor was John Forgeham
(2) I loathe him and his Mr T jewellery and his leather trousers (vomit)

and

(3) Dolores is going to smack botty land for suggesting I want to see him semi naked in the jungle ...........Tongue
04-11-2004, 10:08 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing John Leslie in the jungle. Although he has behaved like a complete prat recently, he is still intelligent and has a lovely scottish accent Big Grin

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me