Welcome New Members!!
02-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Welcome New Members!!

We've had several new folks join here lately and they havent' gotten a big welcome in...so to all of you who've recently joined, welcome!! Hope to see you posting and enjoying the site!!Smile

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2005, 04:43 AM
Welcome New Members!!
Are we trusting our newbies to flounder about on thier own and just wander hither and yon?? I hope they find their way and don't need any one on one!! Are we like mother spiders and just let them catch the wind once they've signed up???
i'm not drunk, just very tired and overly OCD'd today!!:wacko:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
15-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Welcome New Members!!
Hey newbies! lol :kid:
17-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Welcome New Members!!
mississippigirl Wrote:Are we trusting our newbies to flounder about on thier own and just wander hither and yon?? I hope they find their way and don't need any one on one!! Are we like mother spiders and just let them catch the wind once they've signed up???

It looks like we are, msgirl Sad :cry:
18-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Welcome New Members!!
Oh well, most of 'em will be adults and they can find their way around. Well... if they're anything like my mum they'll get lost lol And if they're youngsters like me they can post a few things in the Coffeee Lounge and then realise that there is an introduction section...
19-12-2005, 01:32 AM
Welcome New Members!!
[SIZE="5"]HELLO TO ALL NEWBIES.[/SIZE]

I APOLOGISE FOR NOT HAVING STAKED A SHOT HERE FOR SOME TIME. MY NEWBIE WELCOME WAS TRULY WONDERFUL.

SINCE JOINING SURVIVOR ONLINE, I HAVE HAD NO REGRETS.

I HAVE ENJOYED THE SITE, AND WHILST IT MAY TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO GET USED TO, ITS WELL WORTH IT.

BY THE WAY; I ALSO THINK I MAY BE THE CRAZIEST MEMBER, BUT HOPE THAT YOU BECOME ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN ANY AREA THAT INTERESTS YOU.

ENJOY

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL.:xmastree2: :snowman: :wine:

OH I WISH IT COULD BE CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY....:whistling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bogus new members!! Dolores 24 1,824 23-09-2005 02:27 PM
Last Post: JakeyBoy