Welcome Old Biddie...
02-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...

..great name. Hope you enjoy it here, I certainly do. You've found a really friendly bunch of a very mixed age!!!

How old is old biddie then.

I will be 40 in Jan.....and v proud.

:eek:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
[Image: welcome.gif] old biddy Big Grin

Good to have you on board [Image: wave.gif]
02-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
I can give you 20 years, but like to keep up with the youngsters. Like to watch reality progs, loved the 1stpop idol! especially Darius. Hoping Torvill & Dean on the prog this year, used to follow their skating. Wink
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
old biddie Wrote:Hoping Torvill & Dean on the prog this year, used to follow their skating. Wink

I used to as well Big Grin

I have a video of their olympic performances and I also saw one of their professional tours Big Grin
02-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
Welcome to SO Old Biddie Smile
02-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
Oh so lovely to have another Old Biddie around to reminise with - I remember the 'Torvill and Dean' dance - I cried when I saw it - so moving!!:eek:

And I adore Darius - my little one announces in a large voice everytime Darius appears on Childrens TV [cos that is the only place he ever does appear] that Mummy's favourite singer is on!!

Welcome Old Biddie... Smile
02-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
Old Biddie, do you like I'm a celeb...its due to start soon..stay around and we discuss it big time.. I dont' know about you but I don't know anyone who loves it like me....but we do...

Lovely to have you here......look around and read the forums, every one is so nice.
If you need help seting up an avatar etc, just ask.
xx
02-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
Just bought new album by Darius, some songs very moving, written for his very ill dad.
Do you remember the Mack &Mabel routine by T & D, its my favourite. could watch it over & over!
02-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
old biddie Wrote:Just bought new album by Darius, some songs very moving, written for his very ill dad.
Do you remember the Mack &Mabel routine by T & D, its my favourite. could watch it over & over!

I saw Darius in concert last year and he was great (although I prefer Will [Image: wub.gif] )

Mack & Mabel is my favourite one as well Big Grin
02-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Welcome Old Biddie...
Love to watch Celebrity, even stay up till midnight sometimes to watch it. Thats late for me! Need help big time to set up avatar. Just finding my way round the site at the moment.