Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well done Rowetta
05-10-2005, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2005 04:53 PM by PJ.)
Well done Rowetta

I'd just like to say well done to Rowetta (one of last year's contestants) whose new album is currently at No.88 in the albums chart.

:blink:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Well done Rowetta
I saw her perform her new single on Loose Women the other day, and although her style is not really my bag, she has an amazing voice, I hope she does better than Steve Brookstein (last seen by me on the team bus for The Match Trials - I dont even know if he made the squad Blush )

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Well done Rowetta
I heard her new album advertised this morning, and i really dont like her voice. Its sooo nasaly (sp) and deep. It isnt my cup of tea at all.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
05-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Well done Rowetta
Isis Wrote:Steve Brookstein (last seen by me on the team bus for The Match Trials - I dont even know if he made the squad Blush )

He got chucked out of the squad (by public vote) last night Smile

I have not heard Rowetta album/single yet but I wish her luck with it.
05-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Well done Rowetta
ilovesurvivor Wrote:He got chucked out of the squad (by public vote) last night Smile

I have not heard Rowetta album/single yet but I wish her luck with it.

Thanks ILS - I feel a bit mean about what I am going to say about him now, but I really dont like him, he comes across as smarmy and slimey.......

As for Rowetta, the song I heard her sing was the same title as the one that OK reported she had written especially for Barbie (Jordan)and Ken's (Pete's) wedding the other week..... the words were really lovely, but as I said, her genre is not really my bag - give me a fit scruffy bloke who can play the guitar any day :wink2:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Well done Rowetta
Isis Wrote:Thanks ILS - I feel a bit mean about what I am going to say about him now, but I really dont like him, he comes across as smarmy and slimey.......

I agree he does!

Rowetta's genre is not really my bag either but I do think she has a good voice.
05-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Well done Rowetta
Well done Rowetta...

However..I'm not a fan....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
05-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Well done Rowetta
PJ Wrote:I'd just like to say well done to Rowetta (one of last year's contestants) whose new album is currently at No.88 in the albums chart.

:blink:

I'm surprised that there are more than 88 people who would buy her album ... let alone her getting to no. 88!

have you got it PJ!?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Well done Rowetta
It's not hard to get into the charts these days Dol...apparently as little as a quarter of a million singles sells can get you way up there!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
05-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Well done Rowetta
Coastie Wrote:It's not hard to get into the charts these days Dol...apparently as little as a quarter of a million singles sells can get you way up there!

well these days i woulnd't be surprised if only 88 people buying it DID put it to no. 88! Tongue

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rowetta PJ 45 5,123 29-11-2004 12:47 AM
Last Post: Critique