Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are You Doing This Weekend?
01-11-2004, 06:52 AM

This weekend I am going to Jersey on a girly weekend and I can't wait [Image: biggrin.gif][Image: excited.gif] [Image: cheerleader2.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2004, 07:26 AM
ooh that sounds good, never been to Jersey.

On saturday we are going to London to stay with husbands, brothers family for a big bonfire party. It will be the first time I have seen their new 6 bedroomed, 4 bathroomed house. I will try not to be jealous, I will. Staying the night.

Quite looking forward to it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2004, 07:33 AM
I've never been to Jersey before either [Image: cool2.gif]
01-11-2004, 12:06 PM
I have never been to Jersey but I knew a guy who worked a 6 month secondment there and loved it! I do quite fancy going there one day.

This weekend, I am off to see.............wait for it................the one, the only...........MR DARREN DAY!!!!!!! Arrrghhhhh, I hear you shouting, why, I hear you asking..........

But he is playing the role of Joseph in Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat. Katie just loves this musical and has the CD, and is always singing the songs. When I booked the tickets, I had no idea it was the man himself who was playing Joseph. Still, it should be really good.

And more importantly, it is Mr B's birthday on Friday night and this will be our first night out together(without the girls) since Abbie was born almost 2 years ago! Scary or what! We have just started a baby-sitting circle, so hopefully we should have a better social life now!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-11-2004, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=ilovesurvivor]This weekend I am going to Jersey on a girly weekend and I can't wait

Have a great time ils Smile

friday night taking the kids to the firework display that the friends of the school arrange every year. The kids usually watch about 5 minutes of fireworks abd then just run around thefield Rolleyes
01-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Well its Field Day on Friday (you know, where all the dental students from Glasgow, Dundee and Newcastle meet up in one of the cities for a day of games, drunkeness and debauchery (just kidding about that last one...)

This year its in Newcastle so Flip, I apologise in advance for what will happen to your lovely city! :eek:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
01-11-2004, 09:21 PM
it's the weekend before my birthday, so i shall be taking my husband shopping Big Grin
02-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Well I can't wait for Saturday as it the annual Nelsonica convention (for fans of Bill Nelson and Be Bop Deluxe).

There will be people there from the USA, Norway, and Europe, its always a great coming together, sort of like those 60's 'happenings'... and it will be a great day as always..good news for me is that its held just a few miles down the road! I'm just soooo excited!

Highlight of my year, even tho Bill and the band have just finished a GB tour, I missed two gigs because I had to work away, but I will be back in force on Saturday, armed with my trusty G5, and dangerous! I was rather touched that the band signed a programe for me at the Edinburgh gig and said they missed me! (I also missed the chance of meeting Morph and the S.O. Edinburgh contingent too!) Sad

Oh well, there's always a next time!

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
02-11-2004, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2004 07:35 PM by karenh.)
This weekend I am going shopping on Saturday to buy a dress for a black tie function next week. I am dreading it Sad

I quite like shopping if I don't have anything in particular to buy cos I always manage to see loads of stuff I like if I'm just browsing. But if I'm looking for something in particular I can never find it! So, I just know I'm gonna be searching all day and end up spending a fortune on a "desperation" dress e.g. not a perfect dress, but a "better-than-nothing" dress.

Thing is, I'm hoping this dress will see me through several ocassions coming up. The function next week, a client function in December and my mother-in-law's 70th at the end of this month. They are all quite different events and I want to find something that will look good at all of them. Could be a tallorder.

Wish me luck guys!

ILS - have a great time in Jersey. I was there a few weekends back and we had a great time! You should love it!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
02-11-2004, 07:37 PM
karenh Wrote:ILS - have a great time in Jersey. I was there a few weekends back and we had a great time! You should love it!

Thanks Karen - I'm sure I will, as I have always wanted to go there......
[Image: biggrin.gif][Image: excited.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Weird Weekend Bonsai 16 1,926 12-01-2007 11:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Easter weekend maxine 26 2,636 15-04-2006 05:23 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Weekend Breakfast! Mars 14 1,793 28-02-2006 04:49 PM
Last Post: Mars
  What shouldn't you be doing now but might do at the weekend because you're not sure h survivorfan 216 7,531 22-08-2005 05:32 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  My Weekend! ils 5 1,084 08-11-2004 03:49 PM
Last Post: Bella