Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The One Thing
07-11-2006, 11:40 AM
What Is The One Thing

That really annoys you about your partner/child/parent/friend?

Mr Breeze has a habit of when making a cup of tea will put the teaspoon on the draining board. It`s one of those things that really bugs me, he can`t put it in the sink or the dishwasher but has to leave it on the draining board where once it drys it leaves a stain that you have to work on for it to shift.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2006, 11:54 AM
What Is The One Thing
Only one SB? Smile I could write a book about silly niggly things that are only trivia in the great scheme of things but do get to me at times.

On the same theme, ie. making a cup of tea, we have a little ceramic pot to put the used teabags in (I was fed up with the tea-trail over to the bin). Mr C seems to be incapable of emptying it and will pile it up til they fall off the top. Plus, leaves sugar, spilt milk, slopped tea etc. on the worktop :wallbash:

Daren't complain though cos he will say "make your own tea then" Smile
07-11-2006, 01:20 PM
What Is The One Thing
I've said this before, but don't mind reiterating. Mr P's first pee of the morning is always accompanied by a fart, which sounds the same ....... every ........ single ......... time.
07-11-2006, 01:57 PM
What Is The One Thing
Mixing up the white wash stuff with the colour wash stuff. Men really cant seem to geddit that you cant put their red jumper in the washing machne with your new snowy white bra!!
07-11-2006, 03:36 PM
What Is The One Thing
Mr M always rolls his cigarettes at night ready for the next day and leaves the empty rizla packet on the coffee table.
07-11-2006, 04:58 PM
What Is The One Thing
Hmmm. Seabreeze, my husband does the same with the tea spoon on the drainer PLUS also the same as Crit's hubby and piles up the ceramic pot. But seeing as he makes all the tea in our house i darent say anything.

One of my pet hates is that i wash and fold / pair up all his pants and socks. I do mine too. But i take mine upstairs with me when i go up. He will leave his gathering dust. I know i could take them up for him, but why should i when i do all his washing, ironing and folding of pants !!

The worst though is Mr.B's desire to tidy. I know this should be fab, but it isnt. He shoves everything that is vital to my everyday existance in drawers, and i can never find anything. I go to get my asthma pump, and it isnt next to my chair .... so i then spend ages searching, getting more and more anxious and out of breath until i discover he has put it in the drawer UNDER my chair. This happens with everything, including the cork screw which is, quite frankly, unforgiveable :wink2:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2006, 05:34 PM
What Is The One Thing
Always thinking he is right/has told me something, when clearly he isn't/hasn't..and that's just for starters.
I could go on for pages and pages, it's a wonder we are still together really.:unsure:
07-11-2006, 09:17 PM
What Is The One Thing
Whenever anyone puts dirty cutler/crockery into the washing up bowl...I like to start washing up with a bowl full of only soapy water and then can select which bit to wash up first...starting with glasses and moving on through to greasy stuff last...wooo any one who slings a tea spoon into my bowl of soapy water as I'm about to wash up...:sly:

Gosh I sound even sadder when put my washing up obsession into writing:bag:

Pet hate of a less anal nature...when people don't pull the shower curtain back out and leave it scrunched so it goes all mildewy...:mad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2006, 02:01 PM
What Is The One Thing
well as some of you know my Urk is perfect. Except for:

He snores louder than me
He sleeps more than me
He doesn't tell me I'm great all the time
He cooks less than me
He cleans less than me
He never buys anything for me or the house
He will only cut the grass and hedges / do DIY / do weekly shopping if challenged with a large knife

hmmmm...

bam bam
08-11-2006, 02:53 PM
What Is The One Thing
Buzz Wrote:Always thinking he is right/has told me something, when clearly he isn't/hasn't..and that's just for starters.
I could go on for pages and pages, it's a wonder we are still together really.:unsure:

Who are you talking about, Buzz?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  And another thing.. The Curmudgeon 61 5,568 18-05-2008 12:59 PM
Last Post: Isis
  A Scarey thing... Buzz 10 1,483 29-09-2007 07:29 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Will I get rid of my signature thing? PJ 41 2,438 06-06-2007 09:46 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  A Funny Thing Happened at the Office Today Groucho 13 2,083 28-09-2006 06:54 PM
  Best thing you have bought Bonsai 17 1,906 18-09-2006 06:46 AM
  Weird thing floopy 26 1,907 11-08-2006 09:00 PM
Last Post: floopy
  the best thing about being drunk is..... Dolores 12 1,383 08-12-2005 09:38 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  Worst thing ever eaten Bonsai 51 2,662 28-08-2005 08:38 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  What's the first thing... dab 8 908 12-07-2005 09:12 AM
Last Post: ils
  Quick Sam / hospital update type thing Voice of reason 22 1,940 21-02-2005 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bonsai