Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Swindle
05-12-2004, 02:09 AM
What a Swindle

Cheated out of an hour and a half of live coverage while all the celebs are off doing a trial that lasts, what.. 10 minutes on air? They showed a re-run of the ITV2 coverage of earlier on with a frequent pop-up of "All the Celebrities are out of camp taking part in their Bushtucker Trial Hell Hill 2". :mad2: Just flicked over to ITV2 and they just have the sign up with nothing going on.

I was hoping to get a glimpse of them when they came back to judge the mood but nothing doing. Guess I will call it a day.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
What a Swindle
Well I didn't go to bed cos I got busy on here and they were gone for 2 and a half hours!! What do they do in all that time?
05-12-2004, 02:23 PM
What a Swindle
I assume it's the one with the muddy hill which the celebs have to climb picking up stars on the way while tons of water is poured down onto them. It was one of the funniest trials last time, so don't miss it. Make sure everyone wears their waterproof pants.

Two and a half hours does sound like a long time, but I imagine it would take quite a long time to set up and the celebs would have to wait around. Afterwards they'd need a shower and change of clothes unless they sent them back to the camp as they were.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 02:54 PM
What a Swindle
Nox Wrote:I assume it's the one with the muddy hill which the celebs have to climb picking up stars on the way while tons of water is poured down onto them. It was one of the funniest trials last time, so don't miss it. Make sure everyone wears their waterproof pants.

Agreed, that was the funniest trial I've ever seen so I'll look forward to seeing them do that one tonight. Didn't Wayne Sleep do it whilst wearing a tutu last time?
05-12-2004, 03:44 PM
What a Swindle
It was Lord Brockett who did it in a pink tutu! :laugh:

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 04:36 PM
What a Swindle
Well they didn't spend the time getting prettied up because Janet came back with a towel round her hair and went straight off to the "pool" to wash, Paul, Joe and Fran said they would go after doing the chest in case that was mucky too. They looked very crestfallen too, all of them. Nothing jolly about them. It looked like they didn't get any stars from their body language but I don't know, only saying what I saw. Perhaps they were just shattered. They sat staring into the fire, no conversation, nothing. Didn't look like a team that had just been and done something together! I think Fran was saying something about it (but blocked out of course) but they just didn't seem to be as animated as on other trials.

Will be interesting to see the actual trial.