Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a swiz!
24-11-2006, 10:50 AM
What a swiz!

I was really surprised to see Tony Anstiss voted out and the cretin Scott staying in! Who on earth is voting? Tony has never been given a chance, not being able to do a trial as its become the Jan and Scott show. For me this now becoming tiresome that the camera time is given to two and maybe three people and the rest have just paled into the background. Scott should have been chucked out for the last bush tukka trial alone - I cant see one redeeming feature in this vile man. If Jan and Scott are voted to do more trials next week I am switching over!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2006, 11:06 AM
What a swiz!
Don't geddit meself - Toby's exit chat with the lads was fair and kind though.

When's the next eviction?

bam bam
24-11-2006, 11:18 AM
What a swiz!
I can't help thinking that a load of numpties thought they were voting to evict! That's the only reason I can think for Toby going and that wimp Scott still being there.
24-11-2006, 11:25 AM
What a swiz!
Yeh, we said that last night too. Didn't it happen last year too?

is there an eviction tonight?

bam bam
24-11-2006, 12:10 PM
What a swiz!
Tigereye Wrote:Yeh, we said that last night too. Didn't it happen last year too?

is there an eviction tonight?

Yep - another eviction tonight. What's the betting it isn't Jan? After her rendition of "Summertime" last night she should have been stoned out of camp immediately by all the others :w00t:
24-11-2006, 02:28 PM
What a swiz!
omg it was hilarious!! I missed 'happy talk' the last time so was delighted to hear her in full voice.....not.

bam bam
24-11-2006, 04:52 PM
What a swiz!
Aye - but what about the voting change? Vote for the person you want out - then vote AGAIN to save somebody - whay a con!

I'm so glad I don't vote:wink2:

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2006, 05:06 PM
What a swiz!
Anything to get more money and some poor sods fall for it everytime!

I thought it might have Matt who would have gone last night as even though Scott is an utter moron and vile, people will want him kept him to stir things up.

And I think Jan maybe right, she will be in there for some time yet. There are a lot of *Jan Fans* out there!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
24-11-2006, 06:40 PM
What a swiz!
Rob Wrote:Aye - but what about the voting change? Vote for the person you want out - then vote AGAIN to save somebody - whay a con!

I'm so glad I don't vote:wink2:

I thought that was a bit much too, Rob.

They rely on teenagers with mobiles to text in and quite frankly it IS a con. Obv teenagers would be more able to use their mobiles than the family landline to phone in.

ITV should be ashamed of themselves!

I was gobsmacked that Toby and Dean were up with no Scott in sight! Although I did think after the second advert of numbers to dial that Ant and Dec OVERSTRESSED the need to vote for the one you want to keep in, almost as it was a surprise to the producers who's name was in the frame.

GET SCOTT OUT!!!!!