Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching now?
08-10-2005, 08:24 AM

So come on...what are your current must sees of the week?

Mine are...in no particular order...cos I can't remember what nights they are on necessarily other than the fact none are on a Friday night cos that night is pants!

Actually the only programe that if I missed it I would keel over and die is:
*Without a Trace (twice a week...once on E4 once on Ch4 and repeats everyday I can at 3pm on E4)

Others I watch but don't worry about missing are:
*The Bill (but not as a priority anymore)
*Lost
*X-Factor
*The Closer (recently started on Ch4 and I think I'm hooked)
*Numbers (BBC3 - well I'll give it a go as the first programme was pretty good)
*Waking the Dead (although it not as good as the 1st and 3rd series)
*The Simpsons

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2005, 07:10 AM
Parkies back...yay! I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough last night to watch but shall be keeping my eyes peeled for who's on next week! Cool

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-10-2005, 09:45 AM
My present 'must sees' are:
  • Afterlife
  • X Factor
  • All about George
  • Corrie
  • Richard and Judy

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

09-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Coastie Wrote:Parkies back...yay! I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough last night to watch but shall be keeping my eyes peeled for who's on next week! Cool

I taped this cos Ricky Gervais was on.

Antonio Banderas was also on ... I just think that Melanie Griffiths must have done something so very very very good to deserve him ... he is devine!

I only watched these two people, the bloke singing didn't do it for me and I CAN'T stand Robert "Luvvie Luvvie" Lindsay!

(you are welcome to borrow the tape if you want)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-10-2005, 12:08 PM
This week I am mostly watching

1. The Match - yes they are a bunch of waistrels and looser celebs (Dane Bowers, The ginger guy from Corrie who is now unemployed and was recently prosecuted for football hooliganism, that scouse turnip from Brookside, someone from Dream Team). But it is still good and if you like footy you will like this. Paddy from Max and Paddy has been v. funny and Zoe Ball has held her own well.
2. Nighty Night - a series too far and too OTT I know, but still has occassion to thrill.
3. X-Factor - great heart warming and tear jerking family entertainment.
4. QI - the best and funniest quiz since the hey day of HIGNFY and much better than the latter has been since the departure of auto-cue coke boy.
5. The weather of Sky 507. every 27 and 57 when I can (about 10 times a day).

**I heart Northern Soul**
09-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Dolores Wrote:I taped this cos Ricky Gervais was on.

Antonio Banderas was also on ... I just think that Melanie Griffiths must have done something so very very very good to deserve him ... he is devine!

I only watched these two people, the bloke singing didn't do it for me and I CAN'T stand Robert "Luvvie Luvvie" Lindsay!

(you are welcome to borrow the tape if you want)

Bummer....I didn't have a TV guide until a couple of hours ago and when I got home last night I couldn't remember who was on....It was Antonio I was looking forward to and I missed him...ho well...he is a sweetie isn't he! Blush

09-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Coastie Wrote:It was Antonio I was looking forward to and I missed him...ho well...he is a sweetie isn't he! Blush

sweetie doesn't even begin to cover what he is! :wub: :wub: :wub:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Dolores Wrote:sweetie doesn't even begin to cover what he is! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I was actually trying to show a little restraint for once Dol....you must have been a little impressed! :laugh:

I have seen him interviewed before and read a few interviews he's done in movie mags....lovely guy....oh and if you want to see him at his totty best...Play it to the Bone..should be on your must see list...very fit! :wub:

10-10-2005, 02:52 PM
mmmm I am planning to do tons of hibernation from now on,
so my 'must see' tv will consist of

1) Corrie street and Emmerdale...

2)'Paiseann Faiseann' (an irish language dating show wherebye 3 boys buy an outfit for a girl they have never met,but they are given her 'vital statistics' ..and she picks an outfit, without knowing which boy bought it.Then they go on a date.Brill.

3)'Scrubs' and 'The Clinic' which is a drama set around a medical practice in Dublin..

4) Various music shows..chart shows etc.
And I will be flipping in and out of Buffy..Charmed...and other stuff like that as the mood takes me but I wont' panic too much if i miss them.
That should keep me busy.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Apparently theres some sort of 'Celebrity Comando' show coming up....heard it on the grape vine...it will involve the usual mix of Z list celebs undergoing full on Commando training....the fact that this should involve numerous yummy men in combats is enough to have my full attention already....

Anyone else heard anything?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BB8 - will you be watching ? Bonsai 15 2,215 30-05-2007 08:29 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Eurovision....who will be watching???!!! Crystal Lights 43 4,008 22-05-2005 12:38 PM
Last Post: Bob
  I split my sides when watching....... Woodstock 36 3,330 22-02-2005 12:32 PM
Last Post: Slipper