Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this?
25-04-2006, 01:26 PM

OMG!! I don't believe it. I've just been propositioned by my window cleaner :unsure:

He's only in his late 30s or early 40s I would guess. We always have a little chat about the weather and he was commenting on my kitchen, etc. I owed him for last time too so I said "I haven't got enough cash, I'll have to give you a cheque". He said "I take payment in kind darling". I laughed and said "You're not that desperate" trying to make a joke of it and hoping he would laugh it off and he said "I wouldn't say no to you" :shocking:

Well, I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted (the bill was only £14)

How would you react to that? I just wrote the cheque out and off he went with a cheery wave.
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2006, 01:40 PM
I would take it as a massive compliment Crit. A younger man said he fancied you ... cant be bad.

I occasionally get propositioned, and at the time im a little afronted (is that the word ?) but after the event ... i feel kinda smug.

Enjoy (but dont tell hubby or he might make you swop window cleaners !!)

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Yay Crit! I'd be flattered. Well, maybe not if it was my window cleaner who is ancient, with very bad English and an aroma that makes you [Image: shocked.gif].

Makes you wonder how many people take him up on his offer though :w00t:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
25-04-2006, 02:32 PM
My window cleaner is weather beaten with hardly any teeth. I dont think he could have the front to proposition anyone!!!
25-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Hello Critique,

If my window cleaner suggested that to me, ooh the little devil in me would have tested out the offer. He is tall and slim, dark haired, and is what I'd call handsome. A tall version of Tom Cruise.

I would have tested out the offer and hope not to have been found out. Gosh what a sinner. I could always visit the priest on Sunday to confess my sins. Although the last time I did this I'm sure I heard the start of evensong. :wub: Blush

Unless you are extremely happy with the man in your life, a little flirtation might do you no harm. Don't take my word for it mind I am not a marriage guidance counsellor.

Maureen
Northern angel.
If Mr M gets to read this when logged in as a guest, I'll be in for a deservedly old fashioned ticking off. He sounds absolutely wonderful when annoyed. A Very Masterful 32 year old. :angel_not

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
25-04-2006, 02:46 PM
I just told hubby and he said "Bloody cheek - you should have said "is that for the whole year?" :evilmad: :bangin:
25-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Critique Wrote:I just told hubby and he said "Bloody cheek - you should have said "is that for the whole year?" :evilmad: :bangin:

:applause: :w00t: :laugh:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
25-04-2006, 03:07 PM
LOL! for £14 quid I think I'd want him to do me twice ~ but then I am a tight git ... eh maybe he would do if for free in that case :shocking:

as it happens our windy's were cleaned this morning (top floor flat, block of 3), living room window .... I decided that the pidgeon wallop mark had lost it's artistic appeal and as the man with the 'extendable water brush thing' doing it from the lawn hadn't quite got the blood and guts off the pane, shot the windy open and yelled down for him to do it again - his face was pure horror ! (when you reach a certain age never, never do it on top) ~ nuff said, he duly got his big extendable thang out and did me windy proud !
29-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Critique Wrote:OMG!! I don't believe it. I've just been propositioned by my window cleaner :unsure:

He's only in his late 30s or early 40s I would guess. We always have a little chat about the weather and he was commenting on my kitchen, etc. I owed him for last time too so I said "I haven't got enough cash, I'll have to give you a cheque". He said "I take payment in kind darling". I laughed and said "You're not that desperate" trying to make a joke of it and hoping he would laugh it off and he said "I wouldn't say no to you" :shocking:

Well, I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted (the bill was only £14)

How would you react to that? I just wrote the cheque out and off he went with a cheery wave.

Is he nice looking??? Confessions of a Window Cleaner.:w00t:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
30-04-2006, 05:13 PM
Feel flattered Critters, is he nice? Can you get some pics like you did of the plasterer. Infact we could have a Critters Toy Boy Album.

My window cleaner is rough as ready and dense as mud and comes round with his wife, who is suprisingly sharp and witty.

I certainly wouldn't pay him in kind.