Invent time travel
Learn to fly unaided
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want most and why?
12-04-2005, 02:43 PM

I picked the shallow option of the money. It would allow me to choose how I wanted to live and let me help out my sisters and mum and dad. I could travel round the world, not have to work part time to fund my degree. The best bit is that I could collect the best selection of dolls houses, including building a stately home in miniature with really top notch crafts people making all the furniture. Oh and I could buy my own big old home to put it in.

Am rather fortunate in beleiving death is just the beginning and we meet all our loved ones in the next life - so already have eternal life. Plus its alot better than on this planet as theres no more pain, just all the cream cakes you can eat and not exercise required.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2005, 04:57 PM
I went for time travel. I'm assuming this time travel malarky is just for me and not for anyone else Smile

It's not as selfish as it first sounds as I can cover several of the options in the poll.

No problem having a million paid into my account every year as I could hop back now and then and win the lottery.

Eternal life: By going back in time I can prolong my life as long as I want.

Eternal peace: Relive the point at which things started to go wrong and hopefully make them better for everyone.

World peace: There's a lot I could do here. I could warn people about the WTC disaster, assuming anyone believed me and I wasn't arrested or locked up in a nut house.

Find a cure for Cancer and AIDS: It hasn't been found yet, but on the assumption that sometime in the future a cure is discovered, all I need do is fast-forward to that moment and return to my time with the explanation.

Time travel has a lot going for it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Sorry, I went for the money too. However, much of it would be shared with others, including charities. Is that ok?
20-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Eternal life

As all the rest will come to me given enough time

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
21-04-2005, 10:52 AM
I voted world peace, because I think it makes me sound nicer :laugh: seriously though, all of the above would be nice but I think I would rather do something beneficial for mankind than myself. Not because I am that good, but because the guilt would be too annoying otherwise Smile

Of course in an ideal world, I'd wish for world peace and everyone would send me heaps of money as a thank you :laugh:

Gel x
21-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Gelastic Wrote:I voted world peace, because I think it makes me sound nicer :laugh: seriously though, all of the above would be nice but I think I would rather do something beneficial for mankind than myself. Not because I am that good, but because the guilt would be too annoying otherwise Smile

Of course in an ideal world, I'd wish for world peace and everyone would send me heaps of money as a thank you :laugh:

Not necessarily

All the solders put out of a livening not to mention all the spies

All them billion airs no longer making any money out of selling arms

They will all be round your house kicking the sh|t out of you

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
21-04-2005, 12:29 PM
That made me giggle Big Grin

Gel x
23-04-2005, 03:09 PM
money please. im very materialistic and i beleive i will be happy if i shop everyday. and if not then go on holidays and look fab everyday

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2011, 11:57 AM
I would surely choose the first one, if money is coming without any effort anyone would choose it.