Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened last night's show? :-O
26-05-2005, 09:41 AM

Hello.
Can somebody tell me if Rebeccas is still in the love shack with Calum?
I tuned in excitedly last night at ten pm...but instead of 'celebrity love island', there was a very alarming programme on about body builders!!!!
I hope I did'nt miss any juicy gossipy goings-on!
Thanks.
A.D.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2005, 09:55 AM
I was a bit put out myself - blooming football overrunning meant it wasn't on til 23:30!

The publis got to vote whether to keep Rebecca in the love shack with Callum or replave her with Abi - the kept Rebecca in.
Callum and Rebecca had a snog.....

Michael Greco told Abi that she's the most self centered person he's ever met.....

Paul had a grope of Abi

They had to send message in a bottle for each other and Isabella was the only firl that didn't get one so she had a bit of a sob about that.
What they didn't know though was that Jaynes message came from Liz and Pauls message came from Fran.

I think that was about all that happened.
26-05-2005, 10:02 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Abi won't like that! I think she fully expected to be summoned to the love shack!
That 'message in a bottle' idea is class.I'm sorry I missed it all.Bloody soccer!
grrr.
Can't wait can't wait can't wait for tonights episode.
26-05-2005, 11:32 AM
They had to send message in a bottle for each other and Isabella was the only firl that didn't get one so she had a bit of a sob about that.
What they didn't know though was that Jaynes message came from Liz and Pauls message came from Fran.

I think that was about all that happened.[/quote]

That flippin footie, I taped it as I cant stay up til 11.30 on a work night. Cant wait to watch it and see Isabella blubbing, serves her right she won two things straight off, the love shack and then the golf outing with Michael at which she behaved very selfishly and churlishly. Who says she honks like a goose - you made me laugh out loud and I am supposed to be working you know!!
26-05-2005, 11:56 AM
I missed it last night too so thanks for the re cap. I couldnt stay awake until 11:30, and the video is knackered !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Gawd!
Did'nt Isabella even get a 'jokey' message in a bottle?
Not even from that idiot Paul!!!
That says it all.
OH I hope it's on for hours tonight, to make up for last night.
:-)
26-05-2005, 05:19 PM
I larfed my little socks off...."No body sent me message in a bottle...boo hoo...I just want to be accepted...sob sob"

This goes up for the Oscar with Jane's...."I want a wall"

I just lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this programme.
26-05-2005, 05:28 PM
My blooming DVD - I set it with the PDC thingy turned on, so it's supposed to know if a programme is running late and adjsudt the settings and it just taped the footy! Luckily I stayed up to watch it anyway.

I love this show too - it's turning out to be a lot better than I expected it to
26-05-2005, 06:44 PM
What about The Danan pawing at The Titmuss's tats???? Ewwww, he is all over her and whats worse - she is LOVING it !!!!!!! :bag:

He has tried it on with Isabellaahhhhh, coming out with the immortal line, in that whining voice, "I feel like youve led me on bayyyyb, I mean - if ya didnt want a sh*g, wotchoo come on the island for....????"

Then he moved onto Rebecca and crashed & burned.

Now he is dry humping the Titmuss in bed at night, groping her knockers and generally behaving like a sex pest - while she giggles, thinks he is fantastic and "a good laugh".

I wonder how long it will be before the "good laugh" starts pressuring her, makes her feel uncomfortable or goes too far and it will all end in tears...

Soon - I hope. :naughty:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
26-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Pandora Wrote:I wonder how long it will be before the "good laugh" starts pressuring her, makes her feel uncomfortable or goes too far and it will all end in tears...

Soon - I hope. :naughty:

oooh me too Pandy Pants..does this make us bad.