Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has this year's BB taught us?
10-08-2006, 03:00 PM

What will it need for next year, will there be a next year, what will the hm need to be like and who will be onboard (Davina, Dermott)?

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2006, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2006 04:11 PM by Minklemar.)
I think it's proved that the show needs to have a few years rest then come back in 2010 back in the original format.

What with the main show and the celeb BB it's too much....there's hardly a break in between.
Find all posts by this user
10-08-2006, 04:51 PM
I do think that 13 weeks is too long this year, although I still love the show.

Personally, I'd dump Davina and Dermot, they've both got far too samey. Russell Brand has grown on me although the ball bags things just doesn't work . He might work as a presenter maybe, instead of Davina.

The basic concept of the show is still great though, IMO, but I'd make it vote to save rather than vote to evict.

And I'd make it tougher - it's still far too much like watching paint dry most of the time - when they all sit in the garden all day doing ****** all.

Bollox to potplants
10-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Oooh, just had an idea - why not chuck a couple of whole familes in there together and see what happens :w00t:

Bollox to potplants
10-08-2006, 06:08 PM
I agree Floppy, I think it would be better for viewers to vote for who they want to keep rather than for who they want to go.

I'd like to see the nominations abolished and all housemates up for the publis vote every week, with chances during the week for housemates to win immunity as part of the tasks. The housemates would really give their all in the tasks if they knew they's win immunity, this years lot haven't really put much effort into most of the tasks.
Some tasks the winner is immune, sometimes the loser......other times the winner has to choose someone else to be immune, or someone else to face the public vote.

Rule breaking should be punished, anyone who breaks any rules during the week can't win immunity, or if they've already won immunity they lose it - if the lines are still open they will be up for the vote the following week with no chance of immunity.
10-08-2006, 06:39 PM
That would certainly make it more interesting than it is now Mink. The tasks should be more frequent and a lot harder.