Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you bought in the sales
27-12-2005, 05:08 PM

I bought two skirts a top and little black cardie. I only went to Matalan as I hate dragging round the shops and that is close by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Do Matalan have sales?? I thought they were just discounted throughout the year?? If so I am off - I need some more bedding!! Wayhey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some gift vouchers for Xmas and I cannot decide to buy a belt or a chopping board in the sales!! Or wait for my birthday which is at the end of January??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2005, 06:25 PM
I never go to the sales as I can't stand the crowds, so I miss all the bargains :sad:
27-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Havent you got one or two of Santa's little helpers you could send in your place Ils?
27-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Mellors Wrote:Havent you got one or two of Santa's little helpers you could send in your place Ils?

Unfortunately my Santa's little helpers have turned in to 'Kevins' so there is no chance of that :laugh:
27-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I had to go to the Doc and get a shot for a sinus/ear infection and while they were filling my scripts at the pharmacy I snuck over and got me a cool pair of drop earrings with green stones in them (I LOVE GREEN). They look antique-y and they are lever back which is my fave kind of earring a)b/c I can't lose them as easily and b)I think they look so classy. They were only $6 and a few cents tax...don't know what that is in pound sterling. I love them and can't wait to wear them!!! When I feel better, I may look some more. :laugh:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
27-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Now that is Devotion to shopping, going to the sales while sick 50 million house points to Mississippigirl :laugh:
27-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Thank you Mellors...and I'd like to thank the Academy....oops, meds must be kicking in!!:wacko:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
27-12-2005, 07:44 PM
I am with Ils on this, I hate shopping at the best of times unless I am going for something specific, I just don't bother and I find the sales just way too horrendous to even contemplate! I cannot understand those nutters who camp out overnight for the Next sale. Mad, totally aff their heids!!:shocking:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
27-12-2005, 08:50 PM
I hate shopping too - but I still went into town yesterday and bought loads of CDs - and a couple of DVDs

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best thing you have bought Bonsai 17 2,340 18-09-2006 06:46 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Stupid things you've bought PJ 39 3,216 16-09-2006 05:19 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  What I have bought/am Buying for Christmas Critique 56 4,166 17-12-2005 12:58 PM
Last Post: Critique