Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you planned for today?
15-04-2005, 06:37 AM

This is the thread to tell everyone about what you are planning to do today, not the exciting things, just the everyday mundane things....

This morning I am off to the hairdressers for 9am and then I shall come home and tackle my pile of ironing, as I am sure I won't want to do it when I get back from London on Sunday evening!

I am hoping my new dishwasher is going to be delivered before I go out but they gave me a window of 7am - 10am and I am going out at 8.45am!

This afternoon the housing association are coming to inspect the bathroom (again) to see what work needs to be done, oh and inbetween, I need to do my shopping at Tescos. Hopefully then I will have time to pamper myself with a nice long bath before I repaint my nails and toenails!

Not an exciting day, but quite a busy one!

Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2005, 06:44 AM
This morning, I have a meeting with the rest of my team at work. It will last all morning and will be Zzzzzzz.

This afternoon we have a "team lunch" which will last all afternoon. We are going to a very, very posh restaurant and will chow down gorgeous food. The wine will be flowing, but I intend to refrain from getting drunk. However, I fully realise that once the rest of the team realise that, they will make it their objective to get me p!ssed. To avoid this, I may not drink at all, as it is often easier not to drink than it is to have one or two, but stop people topping you up when you aren't looking!

If I manage it, then the chances are I will have a nice day today, without writing off my Saturday to a hangover.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Drop Katie off at school, go to Tescos and stock up. We have friends coming for Sunday lunch, so need to get in the grub! Home, tidy up etc. I am expecting loads of mail (jewellery bits & pieces) so hopefully the postman will have delivered them. Pick Katie up at 12.20pm, home for very quick lunch, drop her off at her drama class at 1.30, then pick her up at 2.30. May pop down to the local shopping mall for a M&S or a Starbucks coffee. Oh, and I have to make some meatballs for dinner tonight. I have to put the finishing touches to my business plan as I have an interview with Business Gateway on Wednesday to start up my jewellery business - I am really really excited about this as I have demonstrated some of my jewellery and I have had really good feedback so far, so fingers crossed!

Tonight we will have a bottle of wine and watch Malice Aforethought, will try not to get to bed to late as I have a 9am hair appointment tomorrow morning before we go off to the Mother in laws!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
15-04-2005, 09:16 AM
Not doing alot this morning really.
Picking Steven up from nursery at 11.30, dinner, pick Sean up at 3pm. Hubby home at 4pm today so will make some tea then a visit to the supermarket to stock up on some wine for the party me and hubby are going to tomorrow.
That's about it really, pretty boring actually :wacko:

[Image: 429.gif]
15-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I'll be working to 8pm then I'll be going home...watch some TV (American Idol tonight..wooo) and go to bed! :bored:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
20-04-2005, 02:09 PM
I havent had anything really planned for today, just work.

The only difference is taking my car to the garage tonight, and Mr.B collecting me around 8:30pm. So gawd knows what we will have for dinner by the time i get home, and there arent any takeaways near us :unsure:

Other than that, nowt really.

Tomorrow will be better as its our pub night tomorrow night, so we will be eating out and having a few bevvies. I also get a lie in bed in the morning as Mr.B isnt working, so i can hopefully get another hour at least longer in bed.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
20-04-2005, 02:15 PM
I have something special planned for Hugh Jaas tonight :wink_kiss

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
20-04-2005, 02:24 PM
I bet we can guess what that is :laugh:
20-04-2005, 03:39 PM
claire Wrote:I have something special planned for Hugh Jaas tonight :wink_kiss

Jelly and ice cream? :w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
20-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Tonight I intend on doing nothing!

I have had a really busy day at work, so I am going to relax, watch a bit of TV and catch up on some correspondence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Doing anything exciting today? Bob 147 7,394 17-06-2007 06:55 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  What are you wearing today ? Bonsai 216 8,152 13-06-2007 01:30 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Is There Anyone You'd Like To Flog Or Shoot Today? Northern angel 20 2,376 23-03-2007 02:48 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Whats everyone doing today? Cat 314 10,021 29-11-2006 01:08 PM
  A Funny Thing Happened at the Office Today Groucho 13 2,142 28-09-2006 06:54 PM
  I am so upset today. bridge 25 2,460 30-06-2006 03:32 AM
  What made you laugh today.... Cat 315 11,150 04-06-2006 07:41 PM
  Are children being spoilt today? Northern angel 25 2,495 31-05-2006 05:37 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Today's birthdays tigger 13 1,557 12-05-2006 11:17 AM
  Do you look just gorgeous today?? Tell us... msgirl 19 1,881 31-03-2006 06:22 PM
Last Post: Bonsai