Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this??
05-09-2006, 08:49 AM
What is this??

I know you never thought you'd find me in here but..

You might wanna see this if you haven't already! :applause:

http://www.vwho.net/player.php?VE_Path=s...MZMxIcDK6j

BTW. If it's already been posted I apologise but I sure as heck aint gonna go through the posts to check!!

PS....Piers you TW@T
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2006, 08:59 AM
What is this??
Wow! What can you say about a performance like that? I take it she won?

As for Piers Morgan - duh!!
05-09-2006, 09:54 AM
What is this??
I couldn't work out what the show was as the audition stage had obviously passed as they were in the studion and she had a live band etc

Also that being the case there would have been rehersals and so the 'panel' would have heard her then.

I have to say that she doesn't really need to be in a compo (no nothing to do with last of the summer wine)
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2006, 10:02 AM
What is this??
Slipper Wrote:I couldn't work out what the show was as the audition stage had obviously passed as they were in the studion and she had a live band etc

Also that being the case there would have been rehersals and so the 'panel' would have heard her then.

I have to say that she doesn't really need to be in a compo (no nothing to do with last of the summer wine)

Yes, I must admit that it went through my mind that she couldn't have been a complete surprise to them because it wasn't the auditions but more like the final so they must have seen her before. I wonder what happened to her and how long ago it was.

Edit: had another look and it was uploaded on 9th August 2006.