Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of dog are you?
22-08-2005, 10:48 PM

http://uk.tickle.com/test/dog/result.html

Bit of fun, this is me!!

deb, woof woof! You're a Bernese!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2005, 05:56 AM
woof woof! You're a Pug!

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you - a wonderful approachability and sense of humour put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered becoming an MP or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks -- you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

Oh my - a pug, it is a little too close to a plug for my liking!! Remember Plug out of the Beano?? :laugh:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Do you need to register first to do this :glare:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
23-08-2005, 08:42 AM
A Poodle???

:shocking:

No bones about it, you're a go-ahead-and-spoil-me Poodle. Intelligent and discerning, why should you settle for anything but the best? No good reason comes to mind. You appreciate the finer things in life, from the trendiest clothes to the best restaurants. Maintaining your health and appearance is a must -- you owe it to yourself to look and feel tip-top. The result? An impeccable fashion sense, perfect grooming, and the latest must-have "toys" and accessories. Unfortunately, that can be a little intimidating to people who don't know you. They might think you're a bit cold or distant. But your close friends know better. Your nearest and dearest can see beyond the glitz and glamour to the smart, considerate person within. Woof!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Nikki, woof woof! You're a St. Bernard!

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals -- and how well you stick to them! Focused, reliable, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place -- woof!

Blimey - that makes me sound quite nice doesnt it :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
23-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Jackie, woof woof! You're a Bernese!
Bernese

* Recommend
this test to a friend
* Show a friend
your result
* Guess
your friends' results

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
23-08-2005, 12:32 PM
I am a Rotweiller cos as people say be nice to me and I am a friend for life but try and be mean and I will jump on you snarling!!

I am a very nice person really!
23-08-2005, 09:29 PM
ils, woof woof! You're a Collie!

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings -- just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easy-going, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realise that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!
23-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Last time i did this I was a Golden Retriever..... :blink:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Dolores, woof woof! You're a Basset!

No bones about it, you're a friendly, easy-going Basset Hound. Laid-back and very low-maintenance, "down time" is your favourite activity -- you treasure the moments when you don't have anything on your agenda except plopping down on the couch for a night of "Must-See TV". Although you're always gunning for low-key evenings, you're really a pretty social pup and a snap to get along with. Perhaps some people may misinterpret your relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness, but those who really know you think your no-frills approach to life is refreshing. No daily planner? No itinerary for the evening? No problem! Woof.

... golly that's me to a tee ... well the good bits anyway! ... hey it's all good!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What kind of Monkey are you? Coastie 29 5,001 12-07-2007 07:19 PM
Last Post: Coastie