Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What next after Big Bro?
07-08-2005, 10:35 AM
What next after Big Bro?

Not sure where to put this. Not in the BB thread cos it's not about Big Brother and not in the tv thread cos the 'next' show hasn't started yet....

so, what's next on the reality tv agenda? is it pop idol/stars/goes the weasel or is it IAC?

I need dates, times and channel listings please!

If you don't know, then what would you like it to be?

For me I'd like another pop idol type programme and I'd like to save IAC for later on in the reality tv season (maybe for those cold November nights!).

And are there any little gems popping up for a four week period (ie. Escape to the Legion)?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2005, 10:36 AM
What next after Big Bro?
I saw a snippet on ITV last week that there is going to be a new X-Factor. I got a glimpse of Sharon Osbourne but not sure if Simon & Louis were going to be in this one or not.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-08-2005, 10:55 AM
What next after Big Bro?
X factor 2 starts this month. I think it might be the 20th.

Same judges, but different groups apparently - and some twists. Steve Brookstein is supposed to be making some appearances (that'll be encouraging for the contestants then.........)

I also read that someone called Michelle from Big Brother is in the running.

(Incidentally, Michelle McManus from Pop idol has been dropp..sorry, left 19 management and I think BMG by mutual consent.) Statement says they have 'been happy to showcase her talent.'

Mr Brookstein has also been quoted as saying he is unhappy with not being allowed to include his own material on his 'next'album.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2005, 11:53 AM
What next after Big Bro?
Fee For All Wrote:X factor 2 starts this month. I think it might be the 20th.

Oh goody - but I was hoping for a period of time without reality tv - just so I can catch up on my sleep! I am now extremely tired and grouchy through lack of sleep with BB!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

07-08-2005, 12:12 PM
What next after Big Bro?
I'm really looking forward to the next series of X Factor, as I love all the sing, dancing reality shows. Thanks for the info Fee, I didn't realise it was so soon :thumbsup:

And I think I read somewhere that IAC is set for the autumn (not sure where I read it though!)
07-08-2005, 02:32 PM
What next after Big Bro?
Fee For All Wrote:I also read that someone called Michelle from Big Brother is in the running.

Doubtless she won't be performing "Pie Jesu" :w00t: . I don't think she should be allowed to enter, because too many people (except Fee) know her.
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2005, 07:09 PM
What next after Big Bro?
Life after BB will be absolutely fanbloomingtastis as they will start showing stuff worth watching again on E4 for a start! :w00t:

X Factor is on the way..wooooooo...

We already have Bad Lads Army....

IAC is being heavily talked about....

And although it's not reality as such theres always Sea side Rescue in the winter months featuring me...and of course a certain little program in October....what more could you all ask for...eh eh! :naughty:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-08-2005, 07:11 PM
What next after Big Bro?
Coastie Wrote:and of course a certain little program in October....what more could you all ask for...eh eh! :naughty:

This is the one I really am looking forward to :w00t:
07-08-2005, 07:14 PM
What next after Big Bro?
ilovesurvivor Wrote:This is the one I really am looking forward to :w00t:

It's part of a series so you have to spot which one is the the one! :naughty:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-08-2005, 07:20 PM
What next after Big Bro?
So what is the series called Coastie? Or aren't you going to tell us that either :w00t: