Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's new?
29-08-2006, 07:39 AM
What's new?

Well for me I've joined a fishing forum and I am very excited about being taught the mysteries of sea fishing by a bunch of strangers ... (yes my life is empty!!).

So what other new things has anyone else been up to?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2006, 09:18 AM
What's new?
I've decided not to get a dog.
Find all posts by this user
29-08-2006, 09:18 AM
What's new?
Lol- obviously our lives are more empty than yours Dol :bag:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
30-08-2006, 04:21 AM
What's new?
I'm getting geared up for full curriculum next Tuesday for my 3 yr. olds preschool class (Monday's Labor Day...a holiday for us). I'm making my lesson plans and cutting out tons of laminated stuff (I got it laminated for FREE!!:yahoo: :thumbsup: ), running copies for my daily worksheets, getting supplies for art projects...whew, I'm tired now!! I'm verrrrry interested in this new author I mentioned in 'Books'...he's turned out to be a find and I'm reading as much as I can. Anyone got a sharp pair of scissors and wants to fly over and help me cut the rest of my lamination??:laugh:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
30-08-2006, 07:27 AM
What's new?
My daughter is getting married next year in Vegas. They were supposed to be getting married here but there is a little trouble with his family and we had visions of them not turning up or standing up during the ceremony and objecting to the wedding. So with great discussion they are flying off to Vegas in May, just the two of them, and getting married.
I am happy because they are actually getting the wedding they want and not one they think they should have for all family and friends to attend but sad as I won`t be attending my only daughters wedding. They are having loads of photos and of course a video done and I will be there with her in spirit.

On the plus side it is certainly going to cost us a hell of a lot less than it was going to and the plus side for them is that because of our saving not only are we paying for the wedding but also their complete honeymoon so of course they are overjoyed.
30-08-2006, 07:33 AM
What's new?
I will be getting my first pay cheque tomorrow (or maybe today as apparently sometimes it's early) so I will be spending willy nilly, which will be a bit new for me after years of a negative bank balance Smile

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
30-08-2006, 08:15 AM
What's new?
PJ Wrote:I will be getting my first pay cheque tomorrow (or maybe today as apparently sometimes it's early) so I will be spending willy nilly, which will be a bit new for me after years of a negative bank balance Smile

Wey hey :good: Even now i get excited about pay day (tomorrow for me). Its a lovely feeling when the bank balance is in the black again.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
30-08-2006, 12:13 PM
What's new?
I posted in the "getting ready for Christmas" section that it was only August but so far I have 5 bookings for jewellery parties in preparation for Christmas! I have also got 5 craft-fairs booked, so better get some work done eh?!:w00t: :sun:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
30-08-2006, 12:34 PM
What's new?
I've discovered I now have a liking for green olives.
31-08-2006, 12:17 AM
What's new?
Seabreeze Wrote:My daughter is getting married next year in Vegas. They were supposed to be getting married here but there is a little trouble with his family and we had visions of them not turning up or standing up during the ceremony and objecting to the wedding. So with great discussion they are flying off to Vegas in May, just the two of them, and getting married.
I am happy because they are actually getting the wedding they want and not one they think they should have for all family and friends to attend but sad as I won`t be attending my only daughters wedding. They are having loads of photos and of course a video done and I will be there with her in spirit.

On the plus side it is certainly going to cost us a hell of a lot less than it was going to and the plus side for them is that because of our saving not only are we paying for the wedding but also their complete honeymoon so of course they are overjoyed.

I think that's very good of you to put their happiness first SB. I'm sure if I were in your shoes I'd be on here whining about missing out. You're dead right of course, let them have a nice wedding with no aggro from the other parents.