Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the last film you watched?
01-11-2004, 08:42 PM

Mine was 'Die Another Day' - Just fancied a bit of a Bond fix this afternoon before work! Heart

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Yesterday I purchased and watched "Dazed & Confused" on DVD. Brilliant film! Makes me wish I was an American teenager growing up in the 70s Big Grin

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
02-11-2004, 02:33 PM
I watched 'The Brotherhood of Justice' last night with much younger versions of Keanu Reeves, Keifer Sutherland and Billy Zane.

It was ok but I think Keanu kept forgetting which film he was in and thinking it was Bill and Ted!!
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Saw Kevin Bacon's new film at the London Film Festival on Saturday which the man himself (and life Kyra Sedgwick) turned up to - highly recommended. Not an easy subject (paedophilia, and life after incarceration) but beautifully acted and shot.

On DVD - Moonlight Mile: starring Jake Gyllenhaal (reason I watched it!) and Susan Sarandon and Dustin Hoffman. Superb acting, great dialogue and really touching, without any of the obvious maudling and emotional manipulation so often used.
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Went to the cinema twice this week to see:

'Finding Neverland' - staring Jonny Depp and Kate Winslet

I have fallen in love with this film. It took me back to my childhood. I have always loved the story of 'Peter Pan' and have seen it portrayed in many forms (some good some bad) and this was the most wonderful film ever for telling the true story as to how J M Barry came up with the concept and executed the story. The visual imagery just sucked me in and if you're at all that way inclined I suggest you take a box of tissues with you as even I had a tear in my eye by the end. A truely wonderful tale and one you must go and see. Heart

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
08-11-2004, 02:02 PM
The Grudge.

It has Sarah Michelle Gellar in it! And Japanese ghosts!

It's really very frightening.

cheerio!
08-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Scooby Wrote:The Grudge.

It has Sarah Michelle Gellar in it! And Japanese ghosts!

It's really very frightening.

cheerio!

I hid behind my hands at the trailer Scoobs so I think I'll be giving this a miss....I am that big a wuss!

08-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I watched Acopolypse Now on Saturday night. I've seen this epic about five times, I never tire of it. It is one of the most perfect films IMHO!

...and Martin Sheen is SO damn sexy!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
15-11-2004, 08:22 PM
I saw The Grudge this weekend! It was very good, made me jump a few times but I quite like Horror films in general, I'd actually go as far as to say though, that it was the scariest horror I've seen but I think it could have been because it was at the cinema, I usually watch them on DVD's!

Ads The Mole Man! (Now comes with Braces!)
15-11-2004, 08:48 PM
I went to see Bridget Jones: The edge of reason, on Saturday Night, great film, even better than the first one :laugh:

Live your days instead of counting your years...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad film awareness Ziller 26 3,309 15-01-2007 12:44 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  How important is a film's soundtrack to you? PJ 15 1,813 08-01-2007 02:28 PM
  Film Wrongs... Coastie 13 1,697 10-09-2006 05:40 PM
  take out the "whats the last film you saw" thread IsLe Of WeAtHeR 6 841 19-07-2006 11:40 PM
Last Post: Groucho
  Parents 6 year behind Film club is open.. IsLe Of WeAtHeR 1 520 20-03-2006 09:31 AM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Why are women often represented in film roles via their sexuality?............ unique_c 46 3,781 25-01-2006 02:21 PM
Last Post: mikado
  What is the film? Bella 7 1,171 15-08-2005 06:58 PM
  Film reminders Dolores 7 1,405 24-04-2005 07:18 AM
  film quotes Woodstock 47 4,932 21-04-2005 06:36 PM
Last Post: Gelastic
  Baddies on film tonee 12 2,061 14-03-2005 10:17 AM
Last Post: Bella