Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your secret shame?
07-05-2005, 08:47 PM

So what shameful secret are you hiding?

I'll tell you mine!

Today I hand washed a top that I've had in the linen basket since the middle of December!!! I know it was then cos i wore it to the works Christmas do. Everytime I get to the bottom of the linen basket there it is, all fringy (with fringe!!) and sparkling (sparky Christmas top!!) staring up at me, begging to be washed.

Well today I can proudly say to the world that I have finally hand-washed the top! And I think that deserves a round of applause!!

So come on 'fess up people. Btw - if you've got something even more sordid than the above, spill the beans, you're amongst friends, friends who care, and friends who wont be horrified.....

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2005, 09:45 PM
When I worked in hotels, therefore shifts, therefore very tired all the time, I used to wear my tights two days in a row.

That's as sordid as you're getting. And Dol, you can do better than that, I'm sure! :wink_kiss
Find all posts by this user
07-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Dol, that is not a shamefull secret..its what happens!

Mine has been told before...the catfood curry incident!

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
08-05-2005, 08:58 AM
I never vacuum under the bed and if you peer down the gap between the head of the bed and the wall you can see an inch thick layer of fluff and about forty seven old tissues.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2005, 09:16 AM
I often sob about in my kaftan and if I am not going out stay in it all day Blush
08-05-2005, 10:44 AM
I can shamefully admit to all of the above!
Dol LMAO, this morning I am washing my two ski suits that I wore in Canada two months ago!!! My excuse for leaving it this long is that they have to be washed delicatley so need to drip dry and there hasn't been a decent enough day until now. My suitcase is still on the bedroom floor

Second secret shame, I've just eaten half a 300g bar of cadbury dairy milk mint, and a I've decided I don't like it! I am going to bin the rest of it, although I should have done this after the first chuck past my lips. Blush

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
08-05-2005, 10:53 AM
I have been supposed to phone a gardener for the last 2 months to come and sort our garden out...but I haven't bothered because when it's done I will have to maintain it and I can't be arsed! :laugh:
09-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Dolores Wrote:So what shameful secret are you hiding?

I'll tell you mine!

Today I hand washed a top that I've had in the linen basket since the middle of December!!! I know it was then cos i wore it to the works Christmas do. Everytime I get to the bottom of the linen basket there it is, all fringy (with fringe!!) and sparkling (sparky Christmas top!!) staring up at me, begging to be washed.

Well today I can proudly say to the world that I have finally hand-washed the top! And I think that deserves a round of applause!!

So come on 'fess up people. Btw - if you've got something even more sordid than the above, spill the beans, you're amongst friends, friends who care, and friends who wont be horrified.....

You can add scaring the beegeebers out of a poor vulnerable little Coastie with evil clown avatar....I have a feeling I shall not be talking to you for a while! :cry: - EVIL!!!!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Two weeks ago I had a Mammogram appointment. It was on a Wednesday and we usually go to Hayling Island bootsale on Wednesday mornings but only alternate weeks cos Mr. C does shiftwork or when he has a midweek day off.

Mr. C's car was off the road and I would have needed mine for the hospital so he said it didn't matter and it would probably be raining anyway.

Woke up on said Wednesday to brilliant sunshine (for a change) and had to choose - Mammogram or bootsale. Chose bootsale Blush

I didn't cancel the appointment, just didn't turn up. I never do this (usually) and am very aware about wasting hospital resources, etc.

They sent me a new appointment and it's today. I WILL be going.
09-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Dolores Wrote:Today I hand washed a top that I've had in the linen basket since the middle of December!!! I know it was then cos i wore it to the works Christmas do. Everytime I get to the bottom of the linen basket there it is, all fringy (with fringe!!) and sparkling (sparky Christmas top!!) staring up at me, begging to be washed.

I think i can beat that :w00t: I wore a lovely black and white skirt last summer that had beads and sequins on. In July it went into the linen basket to be hand washed ..... and its still there *Bonnie hangs head in shame*.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Oh the shame! maxine 32 2,504 06-10-2006 03:23 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  My secret mission.... Dolores 30 1,946 08-10-2005 10:45 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  have heavy periods do you? Shame. survivorfan 20 1,673 08-09-2005 04:55 PM
Last Post: Bella