Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your flashback be?
24-09-2005, 10:56 AM

These people have led such interesting lives. It's just as well I wasn't aboard that plane as the week leading up to the crash I would've been stocking up my medical supplies, making sure my inflatables didn't have holes in them, crash dieting, exfoliating and removing excess body hair. :ninja:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Flashback - scratching! Had an allergic reaction last week which was driving me crazy (work, home, out, morning and night) and if I was then to go to an island without antihistamines and cold cream - who would be more frightening me or some hidden creature?

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Ooo scarey....have you been eavesdropping on my conversations again Max? I had this conversation with my mate just this afternoon....

Since I lead a fairly uneventful life the conversation only lasted five mins! :bag:

Regards the show:

Have they all died and are now in limbo and can't go on into heaven or hell untill they have faced and fully resolved the things of their past?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
24-09-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm like you Max, I would have been rushing round frantically trying to get my money changed, airing out grubby knickers from the bottom of the linen basket to take with me and there would be lots of flashback scenes to my house ... which I probably would have left in a right tip!! oh the horror the horror!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
24-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Making sure everyone had been to the loo before we set off! :kid:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
24-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Trying to book tickets, find passport, book cattery, find clothes...

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
24-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Having sex on a pedalo off the coast of Corfu with a very handsome irish man - bit Sawyer lookey likey - whilst waving to his girl friend on the shore.

I was 20.

:bag:
29-09-2005, 06:10 PM
...Eating peanuts to try and calm my nerves...not that they would help - i just like peanuts... :cool2: