Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatchya watchin'?
01-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Whatchya watchin'?

At the moment my priorities are:

The State Within

Without a Trace (even though I have already seen the full series which is now being repeated on ch4...can't get enough)

Gordons Kitchen Nightmares

The Innocence Project

and I am becoming increasing annoyed with the TV companies for putting so much stuffon a 9pm on a Thursday that I want to watch! I can only tape one channel when out or watch one and tape another when home...it's so frustrating as there seems to be something on four or five channels each week I want to see at 9pm on a Thursday night and yet naff all on most other nights:cry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
Love Ramsey - was looking through his autobiography today - interesting life.

taped over this weeks one with the Michilin Star winning guy in the seaside town - big ego but nineties cooking and dark little restaurant?

what happened - did they turn it around as he was in danger of losing everything?

also watching Without a trace 3 times weekly
Law & Order four times weekly and
CSI five times weekly, as well as some soaps. Poor auld Eric doesn't get much of a look-in !!

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
There isnt anything except IAC that im interested in watching at the moment.

Once IAC finishes tonight i recon i will be watching films / discovery channel programs for the forseeable future.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
IAC, Corrie, X Factor, Strictly dancing and Unanimous. God, I need to get out more!
01-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
Tigereye Wrote:Love Ramsey - was looking through his autobiography today - interesting life.

taped over this weeks one with the Michilin Star winning guy in the seaside town - big ego but nineties cooking and dark little restaurant?

what happened - did they turn it around as he was in danger of losing everything?

also watching Without a trace 3 times weekly
Law & Order four times weekly and
CSI five times weekly, as well as some soaps. Poor auld Eric doesn't get much of a look-in !!
They re named the place and he is doing well now. did the usual Gordon thing and slahsed the prices and the menu and started cooking 'proper' food and business is booming!
01-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
Corrie and Stenders, Grey's Anatomy, America's Next Top Model, X Factor, Strictly CD, Friends at breakfast-time, Simpsons.

Shallow? Moi? Oh, no. A Child Against All Odds for a bit of........ well, for something that's not shallow.

Interspersed with the odd film and documentary, but these are my main must-sees. :thumbsup:
01-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
At the moment, I am regularly watching:

- X-Factor (although it doesn't bother me if I miss it and I don't tape it if I'm out)

- Strictly Come Dancing

- Lost

errrrmmm, that it.

Not much there that could be described as intellectual viewing.
01-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
Well, Fig (can I call you that?) I'd be watching Lost too if it hadn't gone over to bleeding Sky. Btw Crit, if you're reading - haven't been able to work out the downlaod thing thus far!
01-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
I forgot Trinny & Susannah Undressed, which has now finished I believe.
01-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Whatchya watchin'?
Patsy Wrote:I forgot Trinny & Susannah Undressed, which has now finished I believe.

Those 2 now think they're marriage councellors. Add that to their appallingly bad taste in clothes and I think we're all doomed, I say, we're all dooomed.