Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When PJ met Karl
04-06-2005, 11:58 AM
When PJ met Karl

Ok so I didn't actually meet him but was standing about 2 metres away from him.
The Karl I am on about is none other than Dr Karl Kennedy from Neighbours. Yes, that's right, for some crazy reason, Dr Karl Kennedy made an appearance at our student union last night and regaled us all with some tunes from his band "The Waiting Room", after answering questions from the crowd etc eg. "Is Susan Kennedy a lesbian in real life" (which of course he didn't deny...)
I have to say that his band were quite good and I've never seen the union so jammed packed - I have no idea when/why Karl Kennedy became a student icon but judging by the crowd's reaction last night when he walked on stage he most certainly is.
And I have to admit, I felt a little starstruck... :ninja:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2005, 12:14 PM
When PJ met Karl
Nice one PJ!
Neighbours and Students, horse and carriage.
I didn't know that Susan Kenedy was a lesbian Not that it really makes a difference to me! I remember her more from her days in prisoner cell block H.
karl Kennedy is quite cute, if he turned up locally I'm sure I'd go along to see him

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
04-06-2005, 03:52 PM
When PJ met Karl
LOL Peej - what a funny thing to happen?? Dr Karl Kennedy being at your Uni - isn't the world a small place?

Being a neighbours fan [at the mo] it is an interesting little story!

But isn't he a little old to be in a band?? And what about his patients?

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

05-06-2005, 02:37 PM
When PJ met Karl
Is
Susan Kennedy
a lesbian!
:ohmy:

Blimey, didn't see that one coming.
05-06-2005, 06:32 PM
When PJ met Karl
Oooh, I love good old Neighbours, so, yes, indeed I would also have been a little starstruck.

You should have asked him whether or not Susan and Karl get back together!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
05-06-2005, 06:35 PM
When PJ met Karl
and you didn't ask for his autograph Peej... you could have sold it on Ebay and got us all a drink in the Somba Bar to make up for us all missing out.

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2005, 07:18 PM
When PJ met Karl
Peej....I am proud of you for not launching yourself upon the man and landing him with a big sloppy kiss...well done for showing such restraint!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
06-06-2005, 12:35 AM
When PJ met Karl
Cat Wrote:Is
Susan Kennedy
a lesbian!
:ohmy:

Blimey, didn't see that one coming.
She is in real life - not in neighbours!

Gelastic Wrote:and you didn't ask for his autograph Peej... you could have sold it on Ebay and got us all a drink in the Somba Bar to make up for us all missing out.
Fear not gel, Miss PJ got a signed photo of him!

Mars Wrote:You should have asked him whether or not Susan and Karl get back together!
I'm sure someone did ask him that and I think he said that they do...

Coastie Wrote:Peej....I am proud of you for not launching yourself upon the man and landing him with a big sloppy kiss...well done for showing such restraint!
Well Coastie, he had plenty girls doing that to him anyway - tell me, when the hell did he become a sex symbol???
One girl even asked, in true gallus Glasgow fashion, "will you flick my bean?" but I don't think he knew what it meant!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
06-06-2005, 02:01 AM
When PJ met Karl
Lol Peej! A true star in your midst!

The kids have been watching Neighbours here and we are about 6 months ahead of the UK, even so I can't tell you whether he and Susan get back together though! I'll ask S and E and report back Smile
06-06-2005, 02:44 AM
When PJ met Karl
PJ Wrote:Well Coastie, he had plenty girls doing that to him anyway - tell me, when the hell did he become a sex symbol???

Who knows...can't see it myself...he has doe eyes...and I always find myself transfixed by his mole...nope not the guy for me...certianly wouldn't deem as a sex symbol!
One girl even asked, in true gallus Glasgow fashion, "will you flick my bean?" but I don't think he knew what it meant!

You can take the girl out of Glasgee but ye canny take the Glasgee outta the girl!

Susan Kennedy! :ohmy:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]