Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When its all said and done... how much cash do they make & where do they go from here
06-12-2004, 09:40 AM
When its all said and done... how much cash do they make & where do they go from here

When its all said and done... how much cash do they make & where do they go from here??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Joe after fulfilling part one of a his agreement with ITV now gets a 4 part comedy series.
Fran gets lots of pages in Hello and OK and the rest of them.
Paul Burrel is reading his autobiography on channel four and still feels blamed after proving himself untenable as a future Butler.
06-12-2004, 12:22 PM
alienrabbit Wrote:Joe after fulfilling part one of a his agreement with ITV now gets a 4 part comedy series.
Fran gets lots of pages in Hello and OK and the rest of them.
Paul Burrel is reading his autobiography on channel four and still feels blamed after proving himself untenable as a future Butler.

What do you mean Paul is reading his autobiography?? That sounds a bit different.
06-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Sheila apparently has a single coming out next week, and I just read she is going to be performing on GMTV next week Tuesday.
06-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Im pretty sure that after staying in camp for 5 days they recieve their fee, which is whatever their agents agreed.
When Brian left he did say on camera, Ive done my 5 days so Im not breaking contract, I assume this was in reference to the contracted 5 day minimum to collect fee.

They will all get money for interviews, tv , press, and then if they get advertising or tv series.

The Blue Room - BB6 news gossip and chat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Shelia, Fran and Brian all have tracks coming out when they get out.

(Fran is supposed to be an excellent DJ and was spotted in and out of a recording studio before the show started supposidly putting together a dance track to release when he got out)

Nancy is guest vocalist on someone elses album
Janet has kept a diary which she will turn into a jungle and reality tv expose
Sophies agents have been ringing around every ad agency in london offereing her out for work, so she is sure to get something soon.
Nataile also has a new single on its way

the rest Im not to sure of.

The Blue Room - BB6 news gossip and chat
06-12-2004, 05:11 PM
When its all said and done...... I must admit that i don't give them a second thought, i just move on to the next reality prog!
06-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Oily Burrel gets to do a revealing expose in the sunday papers about his job looking after HMQs pooches.

Watch out for those corny, looking-sincere-straight-to-camera TV adverts:

During my time shovelling up corgi poo for The Queen, I learnt a lot about dogs.

Now I'll let you into the secret of how to kneel on all fours and scrub sh*t stains out of your persian rugs using my royal formula of Gin & Tonic with brobat bleach.

Yes, I bowed and I scraped, so I know what I'm talking about.

Read the whole shocking story in this weeks News Of The World.
06-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Ahh bless Normal, you really love this guy don't you! Heart
06-12-2004, 09:40 PM
What a drama queen...yet more grimacing, bulging eyes and mock pantomime acting. Still, we now know that at least when it comes to the contents of a Wallaby testicle, he really does swallow.