Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are they now?
07-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Where are they now?

I know this D listers are trying to boost their careers but only a handful have done well out of it (and IACeleb).

What happened to:

Anne Diamond

Mark (cant even remember his surname) who won CBB

Goldie

Sian Phillips (still reading the weather)

Toya Wilcox

Rhona Cameron

Nigel Benn

The black girl athlete on IAC (cant even remember her name) Diane was it?

etc etc etc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Where are they now?
It's out of sight out of mind I reckon. I actually remembered Michelle and Stuey the other day - hadn't thought about them since about a week after the show ended. Wonder what happened to them - whether they drifted apart or what? (Yeah I know they weren't celebs but still sorta relevant)
07-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Where are they now?
Critique, you really need to invest in Heat magazine.

Michelle and Stu are still very much together.

Bollox to potplants
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Where are they now?
Just found this:

Quote: According to todays Daily Star,Michelle and Stuart have been holed up in a recording studio recording a cover of everlasting love.
An insider says "It's going to be big.They have great voices".
:sad:

Bollox to potplants
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Where are they now?
MariaRob Wrote:I know this D listers are trying to boost their careers but only a handful have done well out of it (and IACeleb).

What happened to:

Anne Diamond

As far as I know. She lost all the weight again and made another exercise video

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Where are they now?
floopy Wrote:Just found this:

:sad:

But we all saw the BB wedding. Michelle was singing then!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Where are they now?
Thanks Floopy - I used to buy all the magazines at one time but don't bother with them much now - they repeat themselves after a while :laugh: Still you're right, I should keep up to speed.

Cor yeah, I remember Michelle trying to sing (was it supposed to be Pie Jesu?) terrible! But with a bit of cut and paste in the studio they will probably manufacture a voice for her Smile
15-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Where are they now?
Let's begin with Anne Diamond - she now has a slot presenting on Xtreme Sports Channel - she covers the skateboarding.

Mark Owen, the previous CBB winner converted to Buddhism and now lives in seclusion in Ulan Bator with his former band mate Jason Orange, who did not convert, but enjoys the scenery so decided to shack up with him.

Nick Owen (even though you didn't request him) is now a Hells Angel in one of California's numerous branches...cannot recall which one exactly.

Goldie has now settled down, happily married to horse-racing presenter (we've seen enough of those this past week!) Clare Bolding (the one with the square head)

Sian....Lloyd......not Phillips Smile enjoyed the jungle environment so much, she decided to up sticks and leave the beautiful Welsh countryside for....the beautiful Australian countryside. Her husband filed for divorce last year when he discovered she was sleeping with a moose......imported from Denver, Colorado - don't ask!!

Toya(h) (you missed the "h" out...always remember the "h") Wilcox, is now a vending machine installer and does occasional work for hospital radio in Ashby-de-la-Zouche

Rhona Cameron, joined the Greenpeace cause but fell overboard somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico while undertaking a vital mission on the ship "Lesbianca"
Her body has not yet been rediscovered but it is rumoured she met and then fell in love with a goat-herder who happened to be drifting on his raft and spotted her by pure chance.

Nigel Benn, is now paralyzed from the ankles down and was actually co-hosting with Anne Diamond on Xtreme Sports until it was discovered they were "emotionally involved". Benn was sacked immediately from the position and now holds seminars for other unfortunate people who are paralyzed from the ankles down.

Diane Modahl, was voted the 63rd most boring person on in the western hemisphere. Upon discovering this, she gradually sank into deep depression and is now writing articles in her own column titled "If you believe all that then you believe anything!" for Readers Digest.
16-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Where are they now?
OK, good one - now for your next challenge, where will this lot be next year? :devil:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
16-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Where are they now?
simple - they'll just rotate.