Poll: Which HM would you take to work for a week?
Anthony
Craig
Derek
Eugene
Makosi
Kinga
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which HM would you like to take to work for the day?
03-08-2005, 10:00 PM

So imagine it you're allowed to take one HM into your place of work for your amusement for a week, which one would you choose?

whoops I've said day in the title but changed my mind to week ... so it should be week!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Eugene - our tea boy is crap.
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2005, 10:02 PM
I think I'd probably take Eugene, because he'd do all the boring jobs I hate doing and would be happy doing them too and just be grateful for the opportunity.
03-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Me and my friend at work were discussing this today. We decided Derek. We wuold love all his expressions and bitching about the gharstly people we work with!

But we'd be too scared to leave the room in case he turned his attentions to either of us ...which he would cos we are pretty gharstly!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
03-08-2005, 10:04 PM
We have several "Eugene's" already where I work! too much of a good thing is a bad thing!!! lol!

03-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Actually our Eugene at work (Richard) very patiently arrives each morning, gets off his motorbike, walks into the office, and gets asked to go and get some milk/sugar/teabags.

This is by 'the boss' who passes the shop on his way to work every morning, and then sits waiting for at least half an hour for Richard to arrive.
I think even Eugene would eventually say "wouldn't it make sense for you to get the tea things on the way to work or give me the money to get them on the way in?":thumbsup:
04-08-2005, 05:40 AM
I would have taken Roberto but I will go for Derek as I think he would be the best laugh - everyone else would just scare the children and Buzz.
04-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Cat Wrote:I would have taken Roberto but I will go for Derek as I think he would be the best laugh - everyone else would just scare the children and Buzz.
They would indeed and I am not easily scared....

I would take Anferney as he would just sit quietly in the corner next to the life size cut out of Gordon Ramsey and not say too much so would not interfere with actual work, but would be a good diversion at play time!
04-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Buzz Wrote:They would indeed and I am not easily scared....

I would take Anferney as he would just sit quietly in the corner next to the life size cut out of Gordon Ramsey and not say too much so would not interfere with actual work, but would be a good diversion at play time!

ooh that reminds me, Gordon has slid behind the grey filing cabinet, must retreive him.
04-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Cat Wrote:ooh that reminds me, Gordon has slid behind the grey filing cabinet, must retreive him.
GET HIM OUT IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Tonight Will Work sayangmouse 8 946 15-07-2005 08:43 PM
Last Post: Bob