G4
Voices With Soul
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Gets Your Vote Now? (Poll)
06-11-2004, 10:46 PM

Sorry! Mucked up the other thread! (Woops!) Who will you vote for now Two to Go have left?

Ads The Mole Man! (Now comes with Braces!)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Well I was NEVER gonna vote for 2 to Go.

My vote fluctuates between Rowetta, Steve and Voices With Soul.

BTW that's a theoretical vote as I'm far too mean to phone up and vote for any of them!

This week Steve got my vote (but like I said earlier that smile is getting more irritating, perhaps next week he will sing "I was born with a smile on my face"!!!). An interesting fact came out of the show though and that was that Charlie Chaplin had written "Smile". That's another piece of uninteresting trivia for me to file away in that part of my brain that is activated by lots of alcohol and a crowd of people!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-11-2004, 01:08 PM
I want Steve to sing Steve Harley Cockney Rebel's Smile song! Big Grin

He still has my vote...big time!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-11-2004, 02:38 PM
i voted for rowetta. really dont like tabby. he tries too hard and so what if hes not your run of the mill popstar. he is however your run of the mill so-called rebel.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
07-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Coastie Wrote:I want Steve to sing Steve Harley Cockney Rebel's Smile song! Big Grin

He still has my vote...big time!

That would be a good choice, Coastie! Get on the phone to Simon now and tell him! Tongue

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Nah it's alright Bella I've figured out where in London he lives so I'm gonna pop round for a chat....wanna come? Big Grin

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-11-2004, 04:28 PM
You know what? I really don't feel that strongly about any of them winning. I think they're quite a poor bunch. Sad
07-11-2004, 04:53 PM
kookycat Wrote:really dont like tabby. he tries too hard and so what if hes not your run of the mill popstar. he is however your run of the mill so-called rebel.

I think you are spot on there Kooky.

Difficult to imagine Tabby rebelling against Sharon much isn't it. He's about a rebellious as a tabby cat!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Tabby reminds me of Peter from Fame Academy..... :eek:

07-11-2004, 11:17 PM
maxine Wrote:You know what? I really don't feel that strongly about any of them winning. I think they're quite a poor bunch. Sad

I totally agree with you there Maxine, I could see all the lot of them in social clubs up and down the country, but I suppose that is where they came from.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vote now for the winner! Coastie 12 2,228 27-11-2005 02:42 PM
Last Post: bridge
  This Morning Poll Bella 25 3,243 04-11-2004 07:55 PM
Last Post: floopy