Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has Been The Best Team Leader???
26-11-2004, 04:47 PM

I Think Joe P As Team Leader Last Night Was Absolutely Great!!!

He Is Just Brilliant And So Nice To Everyone And A Complete Laugh!!

He Was So Funny Last Night When He Went To Speak To Natalie And She Shouted Back To Him And He Just Carefully Creeped Away From Her-he's Just Great-all The Expressions Etc

Go Joe -you're Going To Be King Of The Jungle!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Joe Pasquale eh?
[/font]
There's a bloody surprise.

[font=Arial]sorry

cheerio!
26-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Scooby - heel! be nice please. Smile

Yes, Joe was funny, but I don't think his management skills worked particularly well. We haven't seen them yet (don't think) but I think Fran and Nancy will make good leaders.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm sure all us males recognised something in ourselves at Joe's reaction during the cat fight...we just don't like that sort of confrontation (or perhaps its just me but it reminded me too much of home! :unsure: )
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Who has been Team Leader so far (my input comes more from here than TV). Only aware of Joes...which really was hilarious taking into account his prep talk in the morning.

Who was responsible for the bonding session today that resulted in Brian leaving???

So (I'm so sorry Scooby :laugh: ) I will have to vote for Joe.
26-11-2004, 07:42 PM
catterall Wrote:I'm sure all us males recognised something in ourselves at Joe's reaction during the cat fight...we just don't like that sort of confrontation (or perhaps its just me but it reminded me too much of home! :unsure: )

Lol, Joe's reaction to Nat's insistence on having her say (or shout) was brilliant, very funny. He might be 'a man on the edge' but he's not bloody mental :laugh:
26-11-2004, 08:28 PM
I thought it was great. Yesterdays program was the best so far in my opinion.

It was Joe's face "Girls, girls, Nat..." "I'm just trying to get my point out Joe" "Okay, okay, love". lol & The description in the hut! Ant & Dec - "Everyone was taking todays events very seriously...especially Joe todays team captain"...then they go to Joe laughing describing it as the Lunatics that have taken over lol. I think he made a brill captain.

Joe was by far the best team captain so far. I mean isn't he the first one on the 9pm prog with Ant & Dec that they have said who the captain is etc. Usually that bit is just skipped isn't it?

Loadsa Squeaky Love,
Katie-Rae
xxx

VOTE 4 JOE 09011 32 32 05
TEXT 'JOE' 87654
26-11-2004, 10:46 PM
They're not a team and they won't be led, so anyone attempting to take on the mantle of team leader is going to be disappointed.

Joe did his best and mixed humour with sound ideas, but these aren't people used to taking orders, apart from Paul obviously.

Paul's motivation speech would have been good if anyone took any notice.
26-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Joe did his best with his Leader Speech, but was obviously a bag of nerves and the rest of the ignorant slebs were too busy stroking their own egos to take any notice of him.

Good on Paul Burrell when he pulled them up for talking at the same time as him. If they act like ignorant school kids, treat em like it ....
26-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Hiya Pandora,

How is everyone tonight? Almost 1 week ago the celebs were on their way to the jungle! 1 week already!

Just one small question. How did you get the impression that Joe was a bag of nerves...I just didn't see that.

Paul's speech was gd. No one wants to listen though.

Loadsa Squeaky Love,
Katie-Rae
xxx

VOTE 4 JOE 09011 32 32 05
TEXT 'JOE' 87654