Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think is going to win?
24-02-2005, 01:24 PM

My money is on the dark skinned guy... can't remember his name. The one who took the early morning phone call and didn't tell the girls! :devil:

I really can't see any of the girls winning - although maybe the blonde estate agent has an outside chance.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2005, 01:35 PM
I cant see any of the girls winning to be honest and it galls me to say it!!!!! Although I agree with you Haydon about Miranda the blonde one! I didnt take to Lyndsey last night, and was so pleased that she got the boot!

Im not sure about the lads yet, the black guy Timothy has caught my attention and Raj the team leader from last nights did well too - I cant STAND Matthew, he is vile, the sooner he goes the better the arrogant rude man, when I was watching last night I kept thinking he reminded me of someone, and it suddenly dawned on me who........I think he may be John McCrirricks secret luuuuuurve child :laugh: :sick: Out of the lads the only other one I have noticed is the blagger "i can sell sand to the arabs and coals to newcastle" who is a bit too full of himself to me, and a little insincere........

The BEEB have got a page set up about it - here is the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/ - its the only way I can remember their names, im off for a better nose now Big Grin

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
24-02-2005, 02:51 PM
[...I think he may be John McCrirricks secret luuuuuurve child :

I laughed out loud at this|!! Yes he is pretty full of himself and arrogant, probably cos he is about 7 ft tall. The way he was reading his book yesterday while the others were trying to talk tactics, hope he gets booted out pretty quickly. I like the cheeky wide boy - the one who was going on about all the make up the girls wore (and they are sure caked in it). I think he is dead cute and hope he is the winner, although I will probably change my mind next week!
28-02-2005, 06:45 PM
I like the cheeky wide boy too Maria!

He is definitely the best sales person there - he was fab at the flowers task and he is really likeable.

Not so sure about the girls....someone should give them a few tips on how to dress as a high flying exec - they look desperate!!

when i saw blondies high white wedge sandels she wore with her formal jacket skirt suit... i was like OMG!!!!! talk about major fashion faux pas!!!
They come across as really bitchy too all they can do is bitch and moan at whose ever the team lead and that gives us working girlies a really bad name!!!

i still dont have a total fave yet but i'll keep watching!!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Crystal Lights Wrote:when i saw blondies high white wedge sandels she wore with her formal jacket skirt suit... i was like OMG!!!!! talk about major fashion faux pas!!!

Ohhhh im glad its not just me that thought this lot have got NO IDEA how to dress in the City.....im just a country hick, but I know darn well if I was going to be on National TV in a show like this I would have popped and bought myself a small but versitile "working wardrobe" a couple of suits with trousers and one with a skirt that I would mix and match and half a dozen or so tops to wear under........then a couple of pairs of comfy stylish shoes and a decent handbag!

It was the white pinstripe suite that sulky Adele had on - has she not got a mirror?!?!?

The lads (except Matthew) look so suave and professional in their suits!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
02-03-2005, 12:39 PM
OMG YES - what's with the girls wardrobes alrighty - what a raggle taggle bunch!!

The blonde one is prob the one I would hire out of the women, and a toss up between the tosser wide boy Paul {?} - who does make me smile tho - and Timothy....

roll on 9 p.m.!:thumbsup:

bam bam
02-03-2005, 12:40 PM
The blonde one - Miranda - reminds me of our own loverly Flip!!

bam bam
02-03-2005, 01:19 PM
I think Saira might be in with a chance - Sir Alan must have liked her as she didn't get sacked the first week even though she was project manager.

We haven't seen nearly so much of the boys - they have worked well as a team, but that may be because they are all mediocre. Timothy, the black guy, stands out.
02-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I only saw it for the first time last week so don't know their names yet, but on first impressions I'd be surprised if it wasn't one of the boys that won. They are sharper, look better and seem to be able to function as a team better, they'll also speak up if they have a preoblem with one of the others, whereas the girls last week said very little and then stitched Lynsey up at the end (mind you, she deserved it really!)

Looking forward to tonight as they have split the teams and mixed the girls and boys up for this one Smile
02-03-2005, 04:22 PM
There was an interesting interview with Alan Sugar about the programme on Radio Five Live - you can hear it here:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe...alan_sugar