Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want to evicit?
01-06-2005, 09:03 PM

OMG didn't see that little twist!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2005, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2005 09:06 PM by Patsy.)
Well for me it's Craig. He seems to have nothing much about him. She wants to go, so obviously she has to stay. She's completely off her trolley.
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Kick out Craig - Mary, at least, is interesting.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
01-06-2005, 09:06 PM
I thought the twist was a bit evil - but why did she rush and tell Kamal who she nominated - she was allowed to talk about her mission but I thought they could not talk about nominations.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
01-06-2005, 09:06 PM
I haven't decided yet, as I've seen a whole new side to Mary, so if you have made up your mind, kick off

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
01-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Mary is bananas! although her diary room "confessions" are quite revealing, she is a charlatan and not even an interesting one! She is 32 - why does she mop around like an 18 year old? I thought she was very two faced in the diary room so how she can accuse anyone else is beyond me. I thought Saskia was GREAT when she had her argument with Mary. Mary was pathetic when she made it open to the general public ... but Saskia stood her ground - good for Saskia. Mary is a ****!

As for Craig ... who's Craig. I made out a list tonight of the housemates so I could keep list of who voted for who Blush (I really do need to get out more don't I!!). Anyway I had 12 housemates down and i couldn't think who the thirteenth was ... bless him it was Craig

... which reminds me of the running gag that the Viz Comic used to do about Bros (the twin singing brothers from the 1980s) when they always used to call the drummer Craig cos no-one could ever remember his name! ... I only added this cos I've had a bottle of red wine tonight! Please indulge me by pretending it makes sense!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Aww looks like my hubby's mates son is going to be the first evicted.

So therefore I voted Scarey Mary, even if only to see Craig a bit more because he's not come up with any of the goods he promised in his pre-interview.

And I think Scarey Mary is getting even scarier (although that will probably keep her in). But the thing is, she is threatening to leave, so if Craig gets evicted and she leaves I don't think thats fair.

I know, I know, Craig is gonna get evicted.

[Image: 429.gif]
01-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Rob Wrote:I thought the twist was a bit evil - but why did she rush and tell Kamal who she nominated - she was allowed to talk about her mission but I thought they could not talk about nominations.

I thought that was silly too Rob as I wouldn't trust a prancing queen like Kemal as far as I could toss him! But it shows Kemal that she trusts him and I would be surprised if he didn't use this against her later on.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Bob Wrote:I haven't decided yet, as I've seen a whole new side to Mary, so if you have made up your mind, kick off

not that I'm someone to criticise anyone who starts a poll but I wish you'd done it so we could see who votes for who ... cos I'm nosey ... obviously you're not!

01-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Patsy and Bob, I've merged your thread's together :thumbsup:

[Image: 429.gif]